Ranking
Original Post
Personality test thingies
JT, bust and myself had a discussion about those a while ago. JT got the same type as Putin so laugh at him for being autistic. Icky is a filthy extrovert, which is also pretty nasty.

Just do the shit or w/e.

I got those two

So I guess I'm something in between. Now share your own and feel like a special flower or w/e.
CBF to redo test but like, last time we had that discussion I was ISTJ. Mb I'll redo the test later.

ps
[02:00:50] <phail> http://puu.sh/fI48l/0613c2f99e.png
[02:00:54] <phail> take that addictedfags

phail sucks and is a scrub, everybody laugh at him the way icky is laughed at

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos

I was ISTJ last time I did it too, maybe you'll be ESFJ too JTank :^)

ps: ISTJ still fits me more in a professional situation but ESFJ is probably accurate to how I am on a personal level
[CENTER]
lead Sigma

I still think these are bs, but w/e. Accurate enough, I guess. (not that I'm complaining, I just don't think everything about a person is all that b/w and can be analysed like that, especcially if the person is conducting the test on herself and is therefore automatically biased.)
Well yea, actually did the test again, turned out ISTJ again. So it's like, 1 x INTJ 2x ISTJ now.

results

[re] | #Polska
Originally Posted by Nobuddie View Post
Addicted seems introverted as fuck. Bust get your ass in here and show your results.

Hahahaha you fucking wish, he might perhaps post on our second forum but certainly not here. Because he's a hipster piece of shit.

[re] | #Polska