Ranking
Original Post
fallout 76
I don't know if this is allowed here but I was just looking to get some opinions or insight maybe on fallout 76 I love the fallout series and I am looking forward to hearing what everyone has to say
I suck at this game in case you were wondering
The announcement for 76 surprised me, it feels way too early for a new fallout game as seeing how long they take to release such titles, haven't had the chance to even touch fallout 4,

Personally seeing it as being online I'm kind of hopeful, always wanted to try out a fallout game with someone else without the clanky mods.

Hopefully it isn't a failure like TESO.
|Evil|
I don't exist
wait wat? there's a new fallout? lol wtf i didn't even know about it...but anyways i totally agree with lucy its kinda too early for them to release a new fallout game..im not even sure if they can top fallout 4 cuz fallout 4 is just too epic lol
THIS COMMUNITY DIDN'T WISH ME A HAPPY BIRTHDAY :(
Honestly I'm really excited for this game as there's going to be plenty of new lore as we don't know too much from 2076 to 2102 at all.

I see some new factions like the U.S Military and Vault Tech being in this game.

I don't mind whether it's multiplayer or not, I just hope the loot system might be shareable like in the Borderlands series.

I know for a fact this game is going to take place in the D.C Metropolitan Area so you're looking at a map that can span from Harper's Ferry in WV, to Baltimore, to Downtown D.C.
<a href=https://imgur.com/gallery/AnXm6 target=_blank>https://imgur.com/gallery/AnXm6</a>
Dargon Moderated Message:
Infracted for having the best goddamn replays in Toribash history.

Originally Posted by Lucy View Post
The announcement for 76 surprised me, it feels way too early for a new fallout game as seeing how long they take to release such titles, haven't had the chance to even touch fallout 4,

Personally seeing it as being online I'm kind of hopeful, always wanted to try out a fallout game with someone else without the clanky mods.

Hopefully it isn't a failure like TESO.

I really don't think the game is going to come out soon I think they are seriously just teasing their fans it would be totally cool though to play fallout with friends it would be even cooler if they had like private lobbys where you could equip mods and just have fun
I suck at this game in case you were wondering