Toribash
Original Post
+Items deleting while transferring.
After asking some importants persons , i knew that borrowing full sets to people to get the achievements was allowed.
up2u asked me to borrow him around 35 full sets , that's what i did , then when all the possible-awarded achievements were awarded for him, he sent me everything back.
Yesterday , dodekus asked me to borrow him 3 full sets : Cobra , Copper , and toxic, i sent him those without checking if they were empty , and then he told me that the full toxic set was empty.

It was emtpy before i send it to dodekus (i didn't check before sending) , but i don't know why , because after watching my account history , up2u sent me the full toxic set and all the toxic items that were in.
Did they got deleted by one of you ? or was it a glitch due to the huge ammount of items transferred at one time ? (More than 1500 i think)

(i'm volk23)

Thanks for help.
For this problem you need one of the market squad persons.

Pm or link this thread by pm to one of the market squad members. They will be able you help you get your items back or find out what happened. Any of the names I listed below. Remember only pm ONE of them.

Monobi, Jalis, Kenny, FNugget, ravenger, Hxcbbqimo, Lebo, Megadoomer, Carl, surf
[spirit]
Originally Posted by gabiel View Post
After asking some importants persons , i knew that borrowing full sets to people to get the achievements was allowed.
up2u asked me to borrow him around 35 full sets , that's what i did , then when all the possible-awarded achievements were awarded for him, he sent me everything back.
Yesterday , dodekus asked me to borrow him 3 full sets : Cobra , Copper , and toxic, i sent him those without checking if they were empty , and then he told me that the full toxic set was empty.

It was emtpy before i send it to dodekus (i didn't check before sending) , but i don't know why , because after watching my account history , up2u sent me the full toxic set and all the toxic items that were in.
Did they got deleted by one of you ? or was it a glitch due to the huge ammount of items transferred at one time ? (More than 1500 i think)

(i'm volk23)

Thanks for help.

I don't think the Market Squad could help here marcus.

Mostly, it could have been just a glitch since tons of items were transferred.
PM an admin.

Btw, check your other sets. Since you do have a lot of items, check all your sets. You might have misplaced it.
Well by pming market squad they would eventually tell hanz0 of the problem. (the only person who handles item problems like such) He is the only market admin afaik. (aside from other invisible admins)
Last edited by marcus; Mar 1, 2010 at 01:59 PM.
[spirit]
Err...

Pm me or skulfuk.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!