ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by AkumaBeast View Post
the kkk and neo nazi are extreme, people just dont like that due to the wars.

And why you talk about kkk ? look at the gay comunity. Lot's of people also hate the gay.

As long as you have your beliefs, you can talk about them ( freedom of speech ) but talking about them is not pointing a finger.

For example, on Portugal when Salazar was on power, people didn't had freedom of speech, if you spoke bad of the government to your friend, you would go to Africa.
You would be sent to Africa for believing in something different, not for pointing the finger. Thank god that doesnt happen in Portugal nowadays

I don't care about gay people. all i care about is the my life and how im going to take out the trash
Have you ever wondered what a pink waffle would look like? http://*******/NfTqyv
pink what does that have to do <.< , are you farming posts? spam is not a great way to express your freedom of speech xO

Also Brucia, i agree with you.
Last edited by AkumaBeast; Jun 19, 2011 at 12:30 AM.
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
A situation I like to look at is the issue America had with black people. Black people had seperate bathrooms, sinks, and areas in which they lived. In other words they were segregated. They fought against segregation with marches, speeches, and public gatherings. Most white people had a problem with this. Now, black people live just like white people, with no segregation. The KKK are the same way. They fight for what they believe in with marches, speeches and public gatherings. It is just that most people view them as evil and hateful. Just as whites viewed the blacks so many years ago.
Well they are definitly hateful. Hating is what they do, but freedom of speech means that they have a right to express their opinions (no matter how much it may piss someone off). So as long as they don't do anything illegal I don't see a problem with it.
RIP [TPC]
This guy was once a GameMaster
Originally Posted by AkumaBeast View Post
pink what does that have to do <.< , are you farming posts? spam is not a great way to express your freedom of speech xO

Also Brucia, i agree with you.

Whats farming posts.

Another example of freedom of speech is M.L.K. he said what he had to say and he got shot for it.So no freedom of speech
Have you ever wondered what a pink waffle would look like? http://*******/NfTqyv
freedom of speech is to share your opinion,but you shouldn't let out anger that way.
Im a Killir duh?Im a Proud [iCoF] member
^04 [iCoF] 4life!!
^That should be clear to everyone

Another thing is expressing those opinions in public, which is being discussed in this thread.
I'm having one of those days where I'm spreading my opinion so here we go:

Say what you like, it's simple. If people don't like what you have to say then they don't even have to listen to it, in some countries people can't speak freely without being shot, so I think that those of us that can should take full advantage of it