Ranking
Original Post
I'ma bust your nuts! <3
Hey guys, I'm bust3r. I've been playing toribash for a little while now, and I decided to get active on the forums a few days ago.

I'm currently a Black Belt and I like playing on the official BBelt Judo Server, so you will probably see me there.

---This is my current tori---

Yup, those are pure items. =D
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
Welcome to the forums, you'll find there is much much more to Toribash than the game itself.
Originally Posted by ManIOwnU View Post
nice man?

Ty =3

Sadly the custom motion trails don't show up with that shader, and I didn't have my flame when I took the pics.
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
Originally Posted by destiny View Post
looks good...
did you do the textures yourself?

Thanks =)

Nah, micho made them for me. He's awesome.
k ^^
i don't have any textures except for the head xD
i'm not good enough to earn enough TC to buy more textures
Originally Posted by destiny View Post
k ^^
i don't have any textures except for the head xD
i'm not good enough to earn enough TC to buy more textures

Well a lot of people buy TC, or buy/sell items to earn money. I may start getting into texturing soon though. Gonna have a super cheap super awesome texture shop :3

Screw dem overpriced shops!
^
like he said
only head tex
and noooo money
but sure thing i'll drop by your shop just to check out what you have