ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
+Tb Computer Crash
This is a very awkward crash, and I don't really know how I can define it. It happens when I play Tb 3.9, and when I /qu or Esc --> Quit, it turns out weird and shifts my entire wallpaper. It has black and normal lines going down, plus the programs are stretched. When I hover over a random place, I could click on a program (Don't know which one), and it won't do anything.

DxDiag Info:

------------------
System Information
------------------
Time of this report: 4/14/2010, 20:00:59
Machine name: OMARSALMAN
Operating System: Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 3 (2600.xpsp_sp3_gdr.091208-2036)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: Sony Corporation
System Model: VGN-FS840
BIOS: Phoenix NoteBIOS 4.0 Release 6.0
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) M processor 1.73GHz
Memory: 2038MB RAM
Page File: 477MB used, 2163MB available
Windows Dir: CWINDOWS
DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
DxDiag Version: 5.03.2600.5512 32bit Unicode

Any idea? If so please post about it. No off-topic or useless posts.
Custombelt | I'm back after 5 years! ;)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PM me if your selling items, buying anything and everything!
This belongs in support since it's only for Toribash and only for specific cases, moving.
Clan Blood Leader
I had something like this sometimes, I don't know whether its the same thing but you can try deleting the "default.cfg".
I know this one.

First a disclaimer - 3.9 is still alpha, so not really stable enough for normal use.

Anyhoo, 3.9 can cause a crash upon exit - it's to do with RTRT.

Your screen's going all weird afterwards because the OS isn't restoring the desktop resolution when the game exits, and is stuck at the resolution Toribash was running at. The rest of it is basically Windows being all "WTF JUST HAPPENED?!?!?!" and refusing to behave afterwards, so I present to you 3 choices to fix the issue:

1. Don't use 3.9 for general use, it's only a test version after all.

2. Don't run it full screen, if it crashes when windowed you'll not get the cocked up desktop issue.

3. If you must use 3.9, and must use it full screen then set the game to run at the same resolution as your desktop. That way you get full screen RTRT & if it crashes your desktop will still be intact. Be aware that it'll run slow as hell if you have a high res desktop.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Ok. Restraining from 3.9 until the actual thing comes out.

Close
Custombelt | I'm back after 5 years! ;)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PM me if your selling items, buying anything and everything!