Ranking
Original Post
~Escape Mods~
Two mods, one hour.

Here is Escape1:

In Escape 1, both of you are trapped inside, and guess what!!, there is a falling block ready to hit both of you. Your only chance of survival is a cave-like hole in the wall and a stick. One lousy stick.

Here is Escape2:

In Escape 2, you are trapped by Uke inside a room. You are shackled to the wall. There is a small hole in the wall, where you could fit through. But you are shackled, remember? Well, Uke put an instagib sword/stick/pole beside you. Any ideas?
(This mod was inspired by Saw)

Download, Play, Discuss
Attached Files
Escape1.tbm (1.5 KB, 114 views)
Escape2.tbm (2.1 KB, 118 views)
Yes made it out,

preffered ur 2nd escape , had to sacrifice a leg and a half though but i made it
Attached Files
made it!.rpl (86.5 KB, 53 views)
Managed to do escape 2 losing only a foot

edit- Did escape 1 the easy way, don't know how you're supposed to use the stick though. Tried wedging it against the wall, as well as getting both uke and tori to hold it up, but the floor seems to be too slippery D:
Attached Files
escape2foot.rpl (64.8 KB, 33 views)
escape1.rpl (53.8 KB, 32 views)
Last edited by kwOmp; Dec 15, 2007 at 03:59 AM.
you inspired me to make some escape mods !!!!
Friend: "ya? well my grandpa fought in wwii" Me: "well i beat dragonforce on expert" Friend: "........lol"
i made it out =D with time to spare..lol nice mods make some more.
Attached Files
Made it Out =D.rpl (64.9 KB, 26 views)
Avvy by TehBasher
Dude Rich, you are awesome, you should make more saw mods, D they are awesome, +rep

[T]
#hi

I cant see my ghost through the objects so that sucks. So.. I cant do anything.
Friend: "ya? well my grandpa fought in wwii" Me: "well i beat dragonforce on expert" Friend: "........lol"
Just adjust the camera angle Benclark, go through the wall, then you can see the ghost.

Want me to make a Saw mod pack, Ishi?