Toribash
Original Post
Need help deciding
So, I have a problem, I'm gonna post this in wibbles and rt cause I actually wanna see what people think I should do.

Anyway:

So, there are 2 things i've wanted for awhile now.
1. A new computer. Its going to be a nice computer like ~2 grand.
I want one because I use my laptop a lot. For school, for art, and for games. My current laptop is a peice of shit. I literally can barely run tb with minimum settings.
Also, If I do get a new computer I'm stuck between a tablet pc and just a nice computer.
2. A motorcycle. I got my motorcycle license and everything, The only thing I need is a bike. I've wanted one for probably 1-2 years. My car isn't the best of quality. But with this, I'm gonna be moving around june, and my mom might be buying me a new car, but I don't know.

So, I'm kind of stuck between the 2.
Opinions?

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!

Try asking your mom if she is. Tell her about the decision. If she says yes, go with the first one. She says no, go with the second.
It's slightly more complicated.

She hopes to buy me a new car. And if the car is too expensive, she hopes to get my car fixed. If it wasn't hope I'd buy the computer tomorrow.
Also, she said she would not buy me a bike.

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!

I say get the motorcycle sell ur car and buy a computer with the money from ur car
I can't sell my car. You can't have a motorcycle as primary transportation.

I think you should get the computer because you can get seriously injured on the motor-bike and you can get your school work and essays and stuff done on the computers while also playing games.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Not Toribash related, I'll move this to discussion, although it's not that serious, it can be discussed (if people don't screw it up again).

Also: MrJingles1: He can post, so he probably already has a computer he can do things on, just not gaming.

I'd go for a motorcycle. I heard people with motorcycles saying it's the best purchase they ever made. Totally worth it, etc. If you're not sure, why don't you rent one for a bit?
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash
Spend 300-500 on a computer, that will get you a fairly decent computer (desktop) that you can game on, use for art etc. Post in the computer sub forum and ask people to spec one out for you.

A motor cycle would be nice, but I'm not really sure of what kind of price range they cost for a nice one. I would say spend your money on the bike, and the spare on the computer.

Do not prioritize computer.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
I agree with Gorman completely
buy a used motor for like 1,2-1,5k, and the rest on Pc
wishful eyes deceive me
Originally Posted by Meamme0 View Post
Not Toribash related, I'll move this to discussion, although it's not that serious, it can be discussed (if people don't screw it up again).

Also: MrJingles1: He can post, so he probably already has a computer he can do things on, just not gaming.

I'd go for a motorcycle. I heard people with motorcycles saying it's the best purchase they ever made. Totally worth it, etc. If you're not sure, why don't you rent one for a bit?

Thank you. I was iffy about posting in rt because its not tb related. But it's not discussion material so I didn't think I should post there. Thank you though.

Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
Spend 300-500 on a computer, that will get you a fairly decent computer (desktop) that you can game on, use for art etc. Post in the computer sub forum and ask people to spec one out for you.

A motor cycle would be nice, but I'm not really sure of what kind of price range they cost for a nice one. I would say spend your money on the bike, and the spare on the computer.

Originally Posted by missuse View Post
I agree with Gorman completely
buy a used motor for like 1,2-1,5k, and the rest on Pc

Note: The motorcycle I am buying is a Kawasaki Ninja 250r.
As of right now, the cheapest used ones I can find are ~2 grand each. And from what I can tell they are definitely used, but still rideable. The ones that are in great condition are around 3,000. While the new 2011 model is 3,999.

Originally Posted by Gorman View Post

I do prioritize the computer because it will be essential for my career path. If I can get one now, It can pay off later. I would have a decent computer.
As of right now I am leaning towards the computer.