Ranking
Damn, these protests are freaking me out, I live in an apartment and under me theres a REAL cannon O.O

And like 50 soldiers , But I keep it simple, i dont wanna get nightmares :P
Gamer Of Gamers
NSFW

Driver hits more than 20 protesters.

Gives a little more insight on what is going in in Egypt. I don't know what evidence there is to back up that it was a diplomatic vehicle, however that's what the video says.

It appears as though the driver made an attempt to hit the protesters. Just utterly disgusting. After the car runs over the protesters, the crowd goes into a fury, attacking what appears to be a barricade.

Vehicle 1

Vehicle 2

What the hell folks.
IKR, its so fkin gay, people are fags in egypt these days, thiefs, soldiers, war...against theyre own country, its not cool..

Egypt is failing.

I was gonna go to Aus tommoz but then the plane failed for some reason now we cant go ... im gonna EXPLODE .
Gamer Of Gamers
honestly, i think its going to work in Egypt. from what i have seen, it has been a relatively peaceful revolution. have there been deaths? yeah, but compared to other revolutions, such as the american and french revolution, its been relatively tame yet forceful enough to force change.

so, as an American i say good for them. it would be hypocritical of us as Americans to say that they were wrong for revolting against a regime they didn't want just because they have been peaceful. if i was president i would be supporting it, even if secretly.
Originally Posted by thehawkeye View Post
honestly, i think its going to work in Egypt. from what i have seen, it has been a relatively peaceful revolution. have there been deaths? yeah, but compared to other revolutions, such as the american and french revolution, its been relatively tame yet forceful enough to force change.

so, as an American i say good for them. it would be hypocritical of us as Americans to say that they were wrong for revolting against a regime they didn't want just because they have been peaceful. if i was president i would be supporting it, even if secretly.

a. American revolution was a war, not a revolt. There arent thousands of miles between the citizens throwing molotovs and the guys office either.

b. The french revolution occurred because louisXVI was incompetent and unable to run a country, as he was born as royalty. This guy is just corrupt, not incompetent.
Hoss.
[QUOTE=thehawkeye;3561475]honestly, i think its going to work in Egypt. from what i have seen, it has been a relatively peaceful revolution.[QUOTE]

Yes, death toll topped 100 sometime earlier last month.
Not to mention the amounts of injuries are in the 1,000's a week.
The people will get more violent until Mubarak steps out, which is wanted immediately.
DAMN.

Your president is supporting this. your country secretly is giving them fund so they keep fighting. otherwise they wouldn't start revolts
Tentacles4life&fun!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Join BISH
ANIMELOVER
Originally Posted by warr33 View Post
Well Mubarak rulez Egypt 30 years ago.. and its noot good for muslims... Mubarak says Hes want to protect Egypt from muslims ...Im mean he's dont want Egypt to be a muslim country....Im think this gonna be a revolt/rebellin' :/....

egypt was and is already a muslim country. so i dont know what you are talking about. mubarak is a dictator. thats it. nobody wants a dictator. i support the protesters in the country hopefully egypt receives aids from other countries in their revolution until mubarak steps down. the people deserve better.
All the best for [Extreme] clan! and i love you Rachie! <3
I think a big part of it as well was that he was making plans for his son to succeed him.
Or at least so the paper tells me.
The leaders of the protest have been keeping it as non-violent as possible so that Mubarak cannot discredit them

much of the violence is caused by people trying to use the tumultuous events to loot, rape, pillage, and kill.
On a similar note some of the looters have been caught with secret police IDs thus implying the government had made them loot to make the protests seem like a anarchaic mess
back from the dead
SELLING MY DEACTIVATED