Ranking
Originally Posted by Oimanoi View Post
I wouldn't believe in the "power" through chi. Although I believe there is something in meditation, such as relief and calmness, not necessary powers. I do believe that nothing in this world is as it really is, it will be a very long time, maybe even never. Before we understand this world, space.

We are trying to understand this world right now, the only problem is that we aren't trying hard enough...Seriously, NASA is already exploring space and we haven't even established a city under water, or in the Sky (Yea, I am ripping off the Bioshock franchise)
Originally Posted by ninjapulsed View Post
We are trying to understand this world right now, the only problem is that we aren't trying hard enough...Seriously, NASA is already exploring space and we haven't even established a city under water, or in the Sky (Yea, I am ripping off the Bioshock franchise)

Nope but we could, if we got a steady amount of air coming in FOR THE WHOLE POPULATION and MAYBE GLASS THAT WOULDNT BREAK!

lol random

And the air part.... Get a giant helicopter and grow plants on it whilst following the sun and if u need to shit, shit off the edge? and .... I got no more XD
-----
OK back on topic!
I want to find more out about this.... Hmmm.. I want to be able to prove wherever its REAL of FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any1 wanna help? xD
Last edited by souldevilj; Feb 13, 2011 at 03:03 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
souldevilj: maybe find that aussie student of his, learn from him, perfect this mystical art, come back when ur 80 to prove us all wrong.
This is one of those things where you just have to try it if you are curious, if it works, there you go, if it doesnt, no blood lost. Personally I think if there is anything to it it is purely physical as opposed to spiritual, but lots of people have been doing it for lots of years, so I cant write it off completely.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Qi is an abstract concept describing a real phenomenon.

In this instance we can see that the healer is using their current to manipulate nervous system.

There are many documented instances of people able to control current through their body, I have heard and seen videos of certain people able to make light globes glow, or the ability to make nearby electronic devices turn off. In both the Guinness Book of Records and Ripley's Believe it or Not there are numerous examples.

I would expect that meditation servers another purpose, rather than the ritualistic purpose that the doctrine provides. One must remember that just because something seems to serve a mystical purpose, doesn't mean it can't perform a scientific function.

Qi is real and proven, by whatever name or scientific phenomenon that is behind it, it matters not.
It's definitely something other than just one of those things that you do to calm yourself.

It's what most martial artists use to channel their power, hence why scrawny looking black belts can chop the shit out of you.
Even though I feel like a douche half-believing in something spiritual.
lol
That's pretty amazing, I guess we do only use 5% of our brains and meditation probably unlocks more use of one's brain, allowing somebody to do amazing things
Drinking coffee and not contributing to society are just two of my many talents.
Originally Posted by C4MP4 View Post
That's pretty amazing, I guess we do only use 5% of our brains and meditation probably unlocks more use of one's brain, allowing somebody to do amazing things

No, that's an urban legend.
Originally Posted by FNugget View Post
souldevilj: maybe find that aussie student of his, learn from him, perfect this mystical art, come back when ur 80 to prove us all wrong.

hehe sorry got my life ahead of me ^^ not gonna become a games designer from learning how to use my CHI POWA!

lol if any of u get a book or DvD lemme know and tell me some cool **** you find in there.

Lol I tried so hard to last night i felt static electicity faintly on the cuffs of my sleeves on my wrist? xD weird? Any1 else who been crazy enough to spend hours in a dark room trying this?