No - Members
13 Votes / 20.97%
No - Activity
31 Votes / 50.00%
No - Organization
8 Votes / 12.90%
Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

we had a RWL join ur ranks. *points at darkseprah* and your clan has been active for what? a week? WAY too early
Yes i admit we havent been around very long but we do have a good amount of members around 10 or 12 and our site isnt on toribash we made an individual one btw im the co-leader i am sure a lot of you know me or have seen me and Lysithix is the leader he used to be in RA but decided to make SOB and he is very active and i am sure you have seen him but i do agree we need to stick around a little bit longer and and get a little more organized. We have a bank on the website that our members put money into our goal is 50,000 so taht we can get a server when we do become official. But thank you for at least putting the clan up for poll. We will contact you when we feel we are ready. Lysithix sort of jumped the gun trying to get officialized.
We're always in server 10, all of us... so if you tend to avoid TS then you missed us.
I vote yes. I've almost always seen members of SOB floating around. Some are fun to talk to, others just fun to watch. Mostly I've seen them floating around the Twinswords servers, but I've fought one or two in Aikido as well.
Well I figured since MBK was ignoring me, that he wouldn't post a poll for awhile anyways, so w/e and it's been THREE weeks thank you very much.
Hmm... I consider a clan starting is when the clan's DSC is posted, which signal's the start of that clan's quest for officialness. Your DSC was posted the 18th, which makes it a week and a day. Another problem is the fact that most of your clan hang around in TS servers. The fact that there is the only place I've seen any member is a sign of non skill. I vote no.
Evil, personified in a chocolate bar.
Meh, Thanks guys It's been good, but since I lost this poll I have to Quit playing Toribash. Not trying to get sympathy, just figured that you guys'd wanna know. Well I suppose this is the end of my leading any clan.
i voted yes. Lysithix has always been so friendly to me, how could i say no? ive seen a fair share also, and they have the talent. im sorry you lost the poll man. i voted for you.

my clan is way too young and not nearly talented enough yet, so yeah. sorry man
and lo He came upon the sinner with little mercy. henceforth from this moment on He shall be known as PK, the painkiller.

Puff will sacrifice himself for the greater good as punishment for his rage. It is in His honor that we fight.
Originally Posted by Lysithix View Post
Meh, Thanks guys It's been good, but since I lost this poll I have to Quit playing Toribash.

That's a pretty impetuous thing to say, it my own (very humble) opinion. There's nothing stopping you from trying again later, and, well, if your clan falls down, then just play. Not many people even try to lead clans. Is not enjoying the game enough?
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."