ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Supergoalieguy View Post
Yes I believe ghosts r real but let me exPlain. Ghosts are the same things as demons. Demons are real yea. U cAn play with stuff like a wigi board or do certain things to call demon spirits to where you are and things will move and crash and stuff. Go ahead and look up vids but try not to piss urself. Houses can also be haunted by demons. U could walk out of ur house and go back in n the doors that were close will be opened. It's rly scary. Or u Cna hear noises sometimes. Also these guys went into an old abandoned hospital and out cameras down every hall. They saw a shadow formation on the wall. It was a demon cuz all the guys were standing together. It wasn't a person. AND a girl wen into a room and she felt pushing on her back but nothing was there. She came out with scratch marks in the shape of idk but it was clearly a picture of something. The hospital stuff was on a show called ghost hunters. These things mess with ur mind but yes, they are real.

I used a "weegee" board, and to my disapointment, nothing happened.

Life has always stumped scientists, because we can't artificially create it. It's just there, then isn't.

Personally, I think it would be quite an achievement, if your mind was so powerful, it left a physical imprint on this plane of existance. That's all I think ghosts are. Just memories.
My seniority means you should probably just agree with everything I say
i personally dont believe in ghost, i believe in christian and souls and all that
but most chinese believe, when you die, you become a ghost and exists on earth
but apparently an old chinese saying goes 'you're 30% afraid of ghost, but the ghost is 70% afraid of you'
so yeah here are two examples and arguments
I suppose they could be real. There isn't any evidence saying that ghosts are real nor is there any saying they aren't (Afaik). Anyway, google the Moundsville Penitentiary in West Virginia, they supposedly have a few ghosts there. The main attraction is the "Shadow Man."

Picture Investigation

I suppose it's real, the investigation had pretty solid evidence to prove it was.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
I'm pretty much neutral on this. I've heard a bunch of stories, but then again, we haven't proven anything yet. I suppose I'm more on believing in them, though.
I can keep a secret if you can keep me guessing; the flavor of your lips is enough to keep me pressing.
Ghost is not real,ghost just an imagination Human
if we have High Imagination we can imagine the Ghost looks like,
Ghost is Devil,Devil Trying to Scared us, but we must Fear, we just scared to GoD not to Devil or ETC
Just Pray to GoD, The Ghost will gone from our imagination

100% Perfect!
Adphones|.:!New Era!:.|Indonesian
request video? PM me
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
Ghosts don't exist, if you believe they do then you're an idiot.

Any proofs that they dont?
i have one this to say ghost are real it scared the shit out of me when i was alone in my room i heard some noises and yes ghost is real!
i ned freinds ;c
If something doesn't exist there is no way you can prove it doesn't exist. The proof can be seen in the lack of evidence of its existence.

If I told you, you should believe in leprachauns because you can't prove they don't exist, would you believe in leprachauns?
I R IRONMAN