Toribash
This seems rather obvious. Nerds study hard, achieve respectable marks and therefore should be able to recieve a better education at the end of high-school.

Smart kids are gonna be smart.
My seniority means you should probably just agree with everything I say
Nerds make better adults because they were more serious about life when they
were kids, but on the other hand, popular kids and "Cool" kids just waste their childhood on girls and don't study well.
Originally Posted by LeL0uch View Post
Nerds make better adults because they were more serious about life when they
were kids, but on the other hand, popular kids and "Cool" kids just waste their childhood on girls and don't study well.

Not always the case.

All those football stars and baseball stars and tennis stars all went through high school, right?

I mean, yes, "nerds" do better because most of them go into invention or being professors or scientists, and become millionaires.

But where do you think all of those actors, sports stars, and other rich people come from?
Nerds can be better adults. They know the responsibilities and dangers more than some people who say "f-you" to everyone who talks to them.
I honestly can't come up with a clever signature.
Funny, is The Ugly Duckling story no different? 'Nerds', gently speaking, are not accepted by many people. However, solitude lets one person learn faster than a group, and so, Nerds may be more mature, and thus better parents. Besides, being in a group may make you act like the group, causing peer pressure, and losing your individuality. That, itself, is very important to being a good parent.

High school sucks, lets face it. Hopefully after that, everyone grows a backbone, gets a life, job, and a family, eh?
Last edited by MajorKitty; May 25, 2011 at 04:12 AM.
"Nerds" could just be social inept people who care about school, nerd doesn't mean intelligent or competent. I'd say hard working people who are self motivated and are dedicated to whatever goals they have become better adults.
"Be nice to nerds, you may end up working for one!" - Bill Gates

Nerds =/= young scientists (Except the occasional repugnant, Dungeons and dragons player with no smarts. They're just useless.)

Jocks =/= fat, bald hicks

People like Zayex =/= Successful in thr arts, but have a terrible bloodlust.

Nerd's are amazing.

Without nerds we'd be cavemen.