Toribash
Original Post
(The Illuminati New World Order Card Game - Steve Jackson 1995)

world war III its soon if u read about this game u will know wat i mean
illuminati:new world order cardes game
this game was made in 1995 which shows alot of stuff that will happen in next years it was made by steve jackson
it will show alot of stuff that happned like japan earthquick and the revloution of the arab word and alot of that stuff all that was made by american...

also it shows that the solor explosion that will happen in 2012....and world war....
Last edited by loay1234; Jun 8, 2011 at 02:00 PM.
Ayyyy

First of all that steve guy made that card game in 1995, more then half that stuff already happened by 1995. The alien video could easily be staged. One of the illumanati cards said terrorists NUKE, then the author of the video showed 911. That wasn't a nuke, and the population decreasing thing is bull were letting everyone have babies.
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
If you make enough cards for a card game about the world in the near future (or current), some of them are bound to 'come true'.

These cards do not tell the future, what these people are doing is looking back and saying "Oh, a handful of these cards look like OR have a similar name OR have a similar effect to a real world event OR conspiracy theory". With such a large pool to pick 'correlating' cards from, it is inevitable.

I doubt the SS raid was even real, and if it was, maybe it was because they were getting word of this guy walking around researching air-born pathogens that could be used to reduce the population, and such unsavory things.
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
If you make enough cards for a card game about the world in the near future (or current), some of them are bound to 'come true'.

These cards do not tell the future, what these people are doing is looking back and saying "Oh, a handful of these cards look like OR have a similar name OR have a similar effect to a real world event OR conspiracy theory". With such a large pool to pick 'correlating' cards from, it is inevitable.

I doubt the SS raid was even real, and if it was, maybe it was because they were getting word of this guy walking around researching air-born pathogens that could be used to reduce the population, and such unsavory things.

actully that guy who made that game wasnt just reserching to make his game he was in mason then he was kicked so as revange he wanated to show ther plane so he made ther plane as card game to show it to the world

like earthquick projector and tidal wave (japan) and terrorist nuke (2001)
Ayyyy

Hello sir. It looks like you believe the world runs on narrativium and phleblotium. However, it does not. There is such a thing as a coincidence. There is also such a thing as statistically significant. Failure to understand these concepts tends to lead to things such as gambler's fallacy and postdiction. Any given set of events can be falsely correlated with any other given set of events. For example, this series of posts could be correlated to power plays within secret agencies that are attempting to stamp out the truth that Steve Jackson is a perfectly innocent game designer. That does not mean they actually are. By resorting to claiming that he used to be a Free Mason you rely on accurate conspiracy, however, for logical debates that is equivalent to relying on a steaming pile of horse shit. If you are not going to accept that your ideas are wrong, there's not much science can do to help you. However, science is cold, unfeeling, and utterly lacking in the romanticism that tends to make conspiracy theories sound vaguely interesting: I hereby point you at the infinite monkey theorem, which proves that an infinite number of monkeys is far better at predicting the future than conspiracy theorists are.
Last edited by suomynona; Jun 9, 2011 at 02:20 AM.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Wow, give me a break. Nobody would even know about Illuminati if THAT book wasn't so popular. Yes, there are people who have more control over the things in this world, but nothing more.