Ranking
Fiktor, press "show" on the spoiler box. The pictures are definitely showing.

Originally Posted by supahninja View Post
People get tired of beating up Uke over and over, and it's fun to race over some kind of an obstacle course. The old parkour mods got kinda boring pretty fast. Also, it's a lot more exciting (in my opinion) to watch a completed parkour replay, because it generally takes longer to make than, I dunno, a madman or splitcap etc. When I make a madman, I tend to think "okay, cool." Then I move on and do something else. But when I finish a parkour replay (which takes a lot longer) I think "whoa, this is great. But how can I make it even more realistic?" I have many, many replays where Uke ends up in pieces, but I have a lot fewer parkour replays, both because they take longer and are much harder to finish realistically, which means that the completed product gives more satisfaction to the creator.
Also, some people like throwing a bunch of blocks together and calling themselves modders. And I may or may not have been one of those people a while ago.

I feel this belongs somewhere special..

Originally Posted by JayStar View Post
If only I could free one to try them out!! They look real good by the way.

Thanks. What do you mean free one?

Added instructions to the first one on how to save the [code] as the mod.
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=169465 (DeScript)
this has a mod editor incorporated into it that I used. Nice interface and easy to use.

Thanks reyramiro. I hope you enjoy it.
I'm astounded. Haven't used that word in a long time. You should be proud. I couldn't get up that platform, but I made it there, so I'm content.
Attached Files
#JVN-Post_Apocalypse.rpl (451.9 KB, 27 views)
You want some? Come. Get. Some. | OBEY
Thank you, and very nice. I uploaded the mod (fixed) and it works online.
The name is PostApocFreerun.tbm and it's attached to the first post.
I also fixed the blue tower so it no longer slips through the block, but now I need to solve the problem of it falling the wrong way.
:L
Here's a replay to show what I mean. And ideas would be greatly appreciated. Also, I'm going to make a few changes to the mod when I find a solution, such as bring the wallrun wall closer to the drop-off so it's not such a massive run for uke, as well as increase the slant of the last pipe, and add grab to the first pipe. I may also make a pipe above the first one, as well as add a small wall along the other side of the slide, but that's only if I have an extra object at the end.

About the replay: I was testing the mod with snake which is how I came up with these edits; he brought several things to my attention. Also, it shows how we completed the mod in two different ways. ;P
Attached Files
postapocfreerun with snake.rpl (1.12 MB, 23 views)