Ranking
I assume that if the mod is approved it is will be added to every one's mod list other wise it wouldn't be as useful
Now with 100% less angst
Originally Posted by Skazz View Post
Shook: I've uploaded those twinsword5 mods you made back then. Don't be surprised

Don't worry, i know that you know what you're doing :P

Originally Posted by Skazz
Can mod approval be made available to the Mod Team members any time soon?
See mod team forum for roster.

I seem to have the approval menu, and as far as i know, i'm not a moderator or
anything... I fully support this though.

Originally Posted by Skazz
Also, a decline function wouldn't come amiss. The junk needs to be filtered out, or it'll keep mounting up.

Absolutely. There's already a metric fudge-ton of mods in there, so it'll take
a long time to filter out all the good stuff if all the bad stuff remains in there.
In any case, i'd better start doing it :P
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
some of the mods aren't approved by me, I'm trying to be on the safe side, I don't wanna approve a mod that's a farming mod, or a mod that crashes, or a double of a mod already made, or just a really bad mod until there's a better way of knowing or a way to unapprove mods. If the whole mod team could approve mods then we would be able to work together to make sure that all the mods are ligit.

ps. i think shook and jam can approve mods to
I can view the approval menu too, but I sure can't approve anything.
It's just that I can't tell if that's because I've simply been forgotten, or because I'm not supposed to be approving stuff.
I suspect the former though; because the latter seems absurd in the highest degree.
I'm back, I think... :)
Mod Pack
Originally Posted by MrPoptart View Post
some of the mods aren't approved by me, I'm trying to be on the safe side, I don't wanna approve a mod that's a farming mod, or a mod that crashes, or a double of a mod already made, or just a really bad mod until there's a better way of knowing or a way to unapprove mods. If the whole mod team could approve mods then we would be able to work together to make sure that all the mods are ligit.

ps. i think shook and jam can approve mods to

erm pop... do you even know that you can download the mods by clicking on their name to test them and see if theyre approval worthy?
Yes, but do you think I'm going to download and test every single mod? no, that's why we need the whole mod team doing it, and to be able unapprove mods if needed.
i'd like to help but i'm not in the mod team.

and if you want get in the mod team can you use a mod you have reled all ready?
MONSOON HES AWESOME
no, btw, why are you stealing poptarts old avatar?
EDIT: took screenie so i has proof you stole it =D
Mip, I'm warning you again. Cut the crap, or face the consequences. You've gone far enough editing out moderator remarks and generally being an ass. Now you steal MrPoptart's avatar?
One more awkward squeak from you, and you're getting reported as an especially obnoxious element. Go ahead. Try us.
I'm back, I think... :)
Mod Pack