ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Groumet View Post
accept item?

This is kind of TC sink.
I believe they don't need items anymore since they will sell it for TC and used it for better purposes.

Also will flames be re-stocked?
You've sent 25000 TC to Marketeers.
Sent for 2426

Edit: I see Kyle sent but OP has not been edited. Please send TC back, ty.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
ok all flames sold, and people pls read previous posts before you send for the items/ check who's inventory they are in, the list is updated manually so it may take some time for us to cross em out

also flames will be restocked as we find more of them.

[T]
#hi

Originally Posted by God
Limit 2 per user per week.

Does this only apply to flames in this thread or does it include the Salvaged Textures thread as well?
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
Does this only apply to flames in this thread or does it include the Salvaged Textures thread as well?

I guess its both.

It would avoid from ppl who had huge profit by sell bunch flames from here and giving everyone chances for flame availability, imo.

Also your avvy remind me to something.
It can't be both though, imapirate bought 3 things. 2 here and 1 in the texture thread.

So I just want to clarify if we can buy 2 things from each thread each week (totally 4 bought things in whole)?
4 on whole, which is 2 flames and 2 textures
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Originally Posted by ishi View Post
ok all flames sold, and people pls read previous posts before you send for the items/ check who's inventory they are in, the list is updated manually so it may take some time for us to cross em out

also flames will be restocked as we find more of them.

are you guys going to be refunding my 25k?
if not i'll wait to choose another flame that you guys update if that's how you guys want to do it?

didn't see a notice of you guys sending the 25k back so :s
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation