Toribash
hello guys still brown and i have no idea what to do with this clan so if you are still asking then that is my anwer
my game is crashing
-----
back for more
-----
when is the clan war
Last edited by sam1356; Aug 4, 2014 at 06:28 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
HI, my name is Nagelbash.
im 26 and this is my first account in TB. ATM im black belt and judofrac is my best mod. I think im pretty good in aikido and ABD, too

gz Nagel
so i am making my weekly post. i have notived over the last week that alot of my clan members seem to have missed this forum. lol so those of u who check can u help me out in spreding the word to everyone to post. any questions comments concerns ideas. lets have fun yo! WAPOW!
-----
Maintain a decent post quality. is one of our requirements for this forum gentalman. I need you to post about real topics not just single words such as "sup". please abide by this rule or we will not have a clan thread to use. thank you
-----
also the next clan war will be when we can get orginized. I have promoted ELTY and KILL to Leader CONGRADULATIONS! they will be enforcing the clan rules as well as helping me build the structure of this clan. if at anyone time any of you have any problems with the changes being made or realy want to war. let me know on here and i will set up one.
-----
I am setting up a clan bank as soon as i learn how to. so we can save up to become offical. I am also going to be building ranks with in the clan and eliminating the clan belt ranks i have now. my question to you is what ranks would u like to see in this clan. the basic leader co leader ... set up or something a litttle different?
Last edited by Jokas4life; Aug 8, 2014 at 05:06 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
What do you guys think of a WAPOW head. just like head that says Jokas, but it would say WAPOW. who would wear it?