ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
My Farewell
I've been thinking hard about this in the past 4 or 5 days. And i've decided that i'm leaving Wapow.
There's nothing really wrong with the clan, it's most me, i assume. But i guess i gotta say that what have been happening in the past days seems bad, i've been seeing some guys from Wapow being immature and fighting with clans that i'm allied to.
In the starting i've thought Wapow was a really different clan and then, i find out that i may be in the wrong place. Krulls and everyone else made a good clan but after this month i guess it's not place for me.
Was nice to be here. Hope we can still be friends.

Skype me, if you need anything.
Aaaw that sucks kratos I wish you luck in the future
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
Not every clan is for everyone, good luck finding yours, mate!

Hopefully I'll see you around, in-game and on the forums.

Peace!
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
wtf man, when the going gets tuff and we need all bright heads, the tuff gets the fk out??

sry man but im disappointed. clan membership should not be a fashion thing like changing ure hairdoe. It should be by heart and deepfelt.
Anyhow, even though youre not the guy i thought, gl to you, ingame, wt new clans sexier and younger than us,... an indeed in your RL.
Peace out, sry if i was harsh but, truth are gold. And u deserve no less..
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
As i said, i've left most because of myself, i found out that Wapow isn't my home. I can understand if ur mad or something, but i'd rather you to respect my choice aswell.
Good luck there, Hazel, Wapow.
Cya Kratos we can totally respect your choice ^^ Good luck in the future hopefully we can still play some times and its been great having you in the clan. Have a good one
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
For the record I totally respect both you Kratos and your choice !
Happy we had a face to face talk out ig, and happy to see you sometimes both here invading and ingame.
Gl whit it all, hope you find your right crowd !

Peace (btw my emo are allways angry, not just now 8 J)
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
sad seeing sucha good member go... Well goodluck in the future and finding a clan that suits you
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn