Toribash
Original Post
Mayweather or McGregor?
Aug 26th is right around the corner and with that comes the fight a lot of us are looking forward to!

with the odds starting at(Mayweather -2250/ McGregor +950) and now currently (Mayweather -400/ McGregor +300) a lot of people are still split on who to go for but with shortening odds its clear to see many people still have faith in McGregor. but putting someone who never once competed in a pro boxing against the best in the world would seem to be obvious who to choose.

There are lots of pros and cons for both fighters but i still strongly believe if you put a UFC fighter in a boxing ring he'll lose 9/10 times and vice versa.

Opinions?
good idea to bet on him cos of the crazy odds but you'd still have to be a retard to think he's going to win
QUACK
people forget that there's an eleven year age difference (mcgregor 29, floyd 40)

Floyd is probably gonna do what he usually does and just stall out and win by points or gassing out his opponent. If mcgregor loses his cool and rushes in Floyd could just knock him out
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by MrJingles View Post
people forget that there's an eleven year age difference (mcgregor 29, floyd 40)

Floyd is probably gonna do what he usually does and just stall out and win by points or gassing out his opponent. If mcgregor loses his cool and rushes in Floyd could just knock him out

nobody forgets the age gap. its one of the 5 things mcgregor nuthuggers spam on every youtube video and instagram post in the last 3 months

this is the most exciting clown fiesta im ever going to witness in life

#datlefhanshot
Originally Posted by Ele View Post
ud be a fucking retard not to pick conor to win, honestly

want to bet tc on it
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
mayweather will win
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Originally Posted by Ele View Post
ud be a fucking retard not to pick conor to win, honestly

lol

wasn't even close
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/