Ranking
Original Post
Spell mod
Hello i'am new here, and i made i mod that has at least 2 spells in it. The story i made for the mod is like this:There was 2 normal guys. but they were rivals. so one nigth at midnigth a wizard casted a spell on the men. now they'r hands are small dagger like blades. also they can cast certain spells. 2 of them are know'n around the world. One of them is a Kamikaze. A kamikaze is sacrifising yourself to defeat the enemy. this spell opens a hole thourh you and rips you apart the second spell is a damagin spell that summons thing's. How to cast kamikaze: space X3, contract both hips, contract both knees, lower both shoulders, contract both wrists, space X1,extend both wrists, space till end. how to cast summon spell: contract wrists, space X1 , extend wrists, space X5.
Attached Files
Spell_mod.tbm (206 Bytes, 647 views)
Re: Spell mod
oooooooooooooh I see flicking your wrists makes them fire off like rokets. with kamikazi your just shooting your hands into the ground. "if you hold all parts lower shoulders space 1x contract wrists space 1x extend wrists space to end" to rip your opponent in half
my xbl gamertag is irkish sloth
gamer/mod maker/annoyance
well let me cheack the kamikaze move list: space X3, contract hips, contract knees, lower shoulders, contract wrists, space X1, extend wrists, space till the end. note turn frames must be 10 or it wont work. heres a video of my kamikaze. Also i made another version where you have floating sticks around you when you move a limb they move too. Also if you figure out new moves like shooting off the head or something like that please tell me. Currently i'am working on making it possible for the body to re attach like the hands do. mayby i'l put the same values in to the joints and other libs but rigth now i'am busy playing neopets.
Attached Files
KaMiKaZe\'Ã¥.rpl (15.8 KB, 112 views)
thats an awesome mod
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then, by the time you criticize him, you'll be a mile away, and you'll have his shoes
ZOM GOODNESS
HOW DID YO DO THIS?

rules for spells:
turn frames: 10
engage distance: 100

anti gravity spell:
relax all
lower shoulders
contract knees
contract hips
contract wrists
space
extend wrists
space x infinite

this is an anti gravity spell, as seen when the game ends, your legs floats up, then the go back to your origonal spot. it kills most spell casters, for the change in gravity rips at their body.
some have called it the teleportation spell.

Super kamakazie spell:
relax all
contract pecs
lower shoulders
contract wrists
contract knees
contract hips
contract abs
space
extend wrists
space x infinite

this spell gives more points than kamakaze

Glitch spell:
relax all
contract pecs
lower shoulders
contract wrists
contract knees
contract hips
space
extend wrists
space x infinite

this is a weird spell.
it means instant death to the user and to the target, and everything goes flying. parts of bodies even seem to go underground!
lyh oui ihtancdyht drec?
ev oui lyh
maadhacc
thats what the glitch spell looks like i think
and i love hitting him in the back of the head with my hands :P
i managed to cleanly take my head off and send it sraight up (lol.rpl)
Attached Files
explosion.rpl (13.1 KB, 56 views)
lol.rpl (12.9 KB, 60 views)
this is too fun try this,
turn frames:10
however far away
relax all
contract wrist
-space-
press c
-space-