Stalker
Texture Artist
3D Artist
Ragey07
3D Artist
Platavion
3D Artist
What we do, and plan to do.

Our primary and only goal is to bring you, the toribashians new and exciting items to trick out your tori, or even power them up...
What lies in wait for you from the Forgers is and will always be a mystery, but we promise to make you happy with every release!

FAQ:

FAQ

Hints.
DISCLAIMER:
All items under hints are not set in stone, and may not even be made. We will not reveal information or answer questions about the items either.

Hints.

Last edited by Icky; Jul 7, 2018 at 06:33 AM.
Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
I'd prefer the headbands just be those elastic headbands you use for sports, not a cosplay piece. The elastic headbands will definitely find more sales because they are very set-neutral. You can put them on anything.

why not both? lots of people have ninja sets
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I give the best relationship advice
A baseball bat would be reminiscent of 'baseball bat man' from The Raid which would be amazing to have, I saw somebody post this as an idea before, I support this.
Last edited by Kradel; Aug 24, 2016 at 12:52 PM.
blue
pink
Get some gold chains
Agus and Foobi, two biggest losers of Toribash
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Okay you know how the candycane is on your back well just like that
i think u guys should make
a 3D baseball bat with nails going through it like the make on zombie
killing games keep me in mind ^-^
Hey guys, thank you for all your wonderful suggestions! We really love hearing them as it truly does inspire us to make more items for y'all.

Anyways, I have a new item for you lot! The Court Jester! With this dandy little hat you'll be able to mimic everyone's favorite medieval funny man.

Court Jester

You may pick one up in the Torishop for just 60,000 TC! And for those of you whom aren't keen on navigating to the Torishop themselves, I have a handy link just for you!

Go on, click it!
maybe
maybe a shark tooth necklace thats gold or silver or just the original white
i watch people shower cause why not thats what girls do :o