Toribash
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
I'd hold off on crafting anything just yet. People are still experimenting with the new set, so nothing is certain yet on deck viability. Jade Druid is still strong, but there's some pressure coming from midrange decks that may topple it's reign.

Besides, climbing ladder with control style decks is slow and tedious. It's possible, but it's almost always faster using aggro solely because you can fit 2 or 3 aggro matches in the time it may take to complete a control match.

I agree with most of what Oracle said. If you're not someone like me who drops a ton of money on this game, you shouldn't be crafting until the meta stabilizes.

The only thing I disagree with is what deck to climb with. Climb with your highest win rate deck. Speed of games has almost nothing to do with it. You can be playing a very viable deck, like Pirate Warrior, and average games be 4 minutes 30 seconds, and not climb because of what your meta is. Meanwhile, if you choose Recruit Paladin, maybe your average games are 7 minutes long, but you maintain a 4% higher winrate. That would cut the grind by hours and hours.

But this early into this expansion, I'm not even sure there is a meta.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
So um, I don't know how this happened but when I played Hearthstone just like 2 minutes ago, I saw I crafted a Taunt Warrior deck. I actually do not remember when I did this or even if it was me.

I feel like what happened is that I was super tired since I stayed up all night yesterday (and when I stay up all night I can't remember what had happened before I go to sleep) and I guess my tired brain decided to say "fuck it I'll just craft it". I now have 3 legendaries left. On the Bright side I have a Taunt Warrior deck..
ishi - "I'm Hampa's Bitch Slappin' Hand"
I'm so proud Sparky
So I started playing Hearthstone, again.

My problem is making a deck. Anyone care to help me make a rogue deck :V
<[Ae]reno> head is brain
For up to date guides for rogue decks, take a look at https://www.icy-veins.com/hearthston...standard-decks

That way you have the option to decide on what style of deck you want.
Beat the Lich King to get the final free pack.

Opened golden Arfus.

My yearly allocation of luck is probably gone now.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Theodore View Post
So I started playing Hearthstone, again.

My problem is making a deck. Anyone care to help me make a rogue deck :V

get to level 10 and unlock basic cards first tho
Beat the Lich King with every class, got Arthus. Feels good.

Basically, Molten Giant was easy mode wins for Mage, Hunter, and Warlock. Priest is just a joke. Shaman is just standard evo shaman deck list. Pally is murlocs to the face until it works. Thief Rogue with Questing and Edwin. Druid was midrange taunt + jade hybrid. Warrior was Brawl after Frostmourne into Kel'Thuzad + Public Defender and spend as long as needed to build a murder board before starting the murderizing cause of a bug.
i recently crafted freeze mage and i had surprisingly great success against aggro decks like pirate warrior and prince rogue
but i struggle against demonlock and razakus priest, any tips?

my deck

Pidda's spirit animal
Honestly, that should be inverted. Freeze should beat the slower decks because it's a combo, and combos take time. Aggro doesn't give you time. The standard archetype triangle for card games is aggro > combo > control > aggro, so you're probably experiencing an outlier of outcomes.