Ranking
Make bod change his sig into "HunterXHunter sucks and chess is stupid"

If you manage I'll leave so there's a spot open.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
But...

I want to make Chess something I play for a lifetime...

And Hunter x Hunter is an amazing show...
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
We have clearly labelled sticked threads that indicate where you should post your application. There shouldn't be any confusion.
simple. you dont

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Well these days you get into parrot by making us like you so much that we're willing to kick someone else for you

I think you fell at the first hurdle my friend
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Originally Posted by Moop View Post
Well these days you get into parrot by making us like you so much that we're willing to kick someone else for you

very true
FIRED UP
Buy a Parrot, feed it hummus and get it on tape. Works every time.

Private Board access invoves you feeding spicy hummus to the parrot and having it quack its name while pecking your face with its beak.

P.S: This thread just killed all your chances for the forseable future, mate. If your ready for the cool kids clans, you'll know it and you won't ask how to get in, you'll already know.
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
Originally Posted by Moop View Post

i'd like to agree with this but then i saw all the wapow people get in so i guess we're just inviting the cringiest people of the community to become [MyLittle]^2
go hard in the paint

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.