Ranking
Original Post
Belt
You already know wtf I mean, LV belt, Gucci Belt, any belt of any sort would be nice. I would even feel like making the OBJ model but im too lazy. It doest seem super cool, but would always be a cool thing to have.
Pancakes and Titties
Got Clout?
I submitted this model as a user so I don't see why I can't share it with you guys. not sure if the idea has been rejected or approved yet.
Originally Posted by Hagan View Post
Poly count: 257

Other Varients

I think it'd be neat if each color had their respected QI restriction for them to be worn. Or alternatively, the belt could automatically change color to the user's belt.

I have updated the belt models since so that they are more symmetrical and tidier and have lightend the brown belt color.
here's an example of a 10th dan and master belt

Originally Posted by Hagan View Post
I submitted this model as a user so I don't see why I can't share it with you guys. not sure if the idea has been rejected or approved yet.

I have updated the belt models since so that they are more symmetrical and tidier and have lightend the brown belt color.
here's an example of a 10th dan and master belt

I think I remember seeing these, would look great what would you think a custom belt+ would be like?

Also I think this idea can be used for headbands, armbands, leg bands, so on but maybe keeping it simple and making it a head and belt type thing
|Evil|
I don't exist
but hagan what if you could just put anything on a belt like a texture but for a belt like so but only 20k qi and above can do it and etc

but it can be used liek a body texture or so?

im not sure how that would work maybe you could test it out maybe its buggy or something anything could work.
Last edited by Twin; Sep 7, 2017 at 03:52 AM.
fuck 12, free all my shootaz
Originally Posted by GabeElite View Post
but hagan what if you could just put anything on a belt like a texture but for a belt like so but only 20k qi and above can do it and etc

but it can be used liek a body texture or so?

im not sure how that would work maybe you could test it out maybe its buggy or something anything could work.

It should work, I'm pretty sure a body part just like the hand is exactly the same as say a drake hand (that's why you can replay body parts with other body parts(3d items)), you just need to give people the permission to upload textures to the item.
|Evil|
I don't exist
dude this should 100% be implemented shouldve happnd years ago bro we gotta get this in the game there is endless possibilities for this belt man im telling you
It has been suggested a lot and never been implemented, just google it.

I do like the idea and all but then people like me or just a high belt in general won't really feel any accomplishment when you automatically get all the belts instantly.
|Evil|
I don't exist
Hagans belt looks dope. But there is a but. U have to link the belt to a joint that is either abs or lumbar. It would move weird when you move. Unless they fond a way to actually link it to the torso part.
For custom i see a texture the size of icon beeing multiplied over all the belt when u upload it.

If the staff still dosent want this...why not put belts on our heads? Yeah, on your head. Why not? This is toribash afterall. If u can wear a box or tuna fish on your head i am pretty sure you can wear a belt to. It could be a hair and not a 3d item so it flaps behind you

And armbands, fuck yeah. With a sqare place where u can upload your texture with clan logo, org logo and whatnot. One for each hand. I mean this sht should have bean done as first toribash items
Last edited by Insanity; Sep 7, 2017 at 08:25 AM.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Insanity's idea about putting them on our head is great

it would look like the blind fold but its going to be a bit higher on your head like a head band

and arm bands would look cool too
but id rather go with the belt idea hagan as it doesnt even look to bad maybe some minor adjustments needed but we have to get this in one way or another