18 Votes / 9.68%
TORIBASH
77 Votes / 41.40%
Other
33 Votes / 17.74%
Voters: 186. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Yiep View Post
TLoZ III/Super Metroid is by far the best game/games ever.

When it comes to more modern games I've gotta say TLoZ Twilight Princess, depending on how much time you spend on side missions and getting invloved in the story.

And yeah. I know Xbox 360 and PS3 have alot of good games, but when it comes to real good games that the developers spent as much time with the visuals as with the story, Nintendo wins hands down. Third party producers is just in for the money, Nintendo is in for max their console with both story and visuals.

true, but nintendo's games (except brawl) are really easy to beat. takes about ten hours, while others (like bioshock, call of duty, halo 3, ect.) take longer to beat, like about twenty hours or so.
Originally Posted by Yiep View Post
Third party producers is just in for the money, Nintendo is in for max their console with both story and visuals.

lol EA syndrome.

Ok, Blizzard, Bungie, Bethesda Softworks, Lionhead Studios, Realtime Worlds, Konami, Tecmo.

If I recall correctly, these companies make games, not for money, but to get a fanbase going...
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
Originally Posted by huntersylx View Post
Is that a joke?

Any ways all of these games are good (except that barbie game...)but...

...Toribash ROCKS socks (or why else would you be playing it ).

No, I'm dead serious.
[BEWARE OF OBVIOUS SARCASM]
It has like 10x better graphics than Crysis, 200% more freedom than all the
Elder Scrolls series and Fable series combined, it has more environment
interaction than Starwars: The Force Unleashed and uses a engine so good
that Euphoria, DMM and Havoc is put to shame.
[OBVIOUS SARCASM ENDS HERE]-.-
Guitar Hero FTW!
<Cindermomo> finnish people are so weird
<Cindermomo> go eat your trees
Originally Posted by Chronos View Post
Euphoria, DMM and Havoc

Hand me a cigarette; I think I just came.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
Originally Posted by Raikozu View Post
assassin's creed

I'm sorry wah?

Assassin's Creed absolutely fucking sucks HANDS DOWN.
With this shitty text all over the fucking screen and when you die-you-don't-die-but-instead-you-wait-I-don't-know-because-I-haven't-died-yet and all that other shit.
Point is: assassin's creed is easy and it fails. Sure it's got pretty graphics but GAMEPLAY>GRAPHICS.
And assassin's creed has some baad gameplay.
I'm Back!
Originally Posted by Defyant View Post
GAMEPLAY>GRAPHICS.
And assassin's creed has some baad gameplay.

No, Assassin's Creed has some really bad story and explanations. The gameplay's actually pretty good.
Q = QUAKER OATS

If that's so:

On a horse. When you.. well, run, as if you're in a hurry, the cops come after you, thinking: "OMFG ALERT ALERT!".
But when you "slow down"/"blend" the cops just think: "Oh look there's a nice passerby."

Am I right?
Wtf?

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/arti...sassin-s-Creed
Please. Watch that video.

It's not bad, but it's not great.
Last edited by Defyant; Mar 14, 2008 at 10:50 PM.
I'm Back!
Seen.

Also note, he is a critic/satirist. You take his stuff seriously? Shame on you.

And as a response, if someone was hurtling past you as fast as possible, would you not be slightly suspicious?
Q = QUAKER OATS