Toribash
I'm a little curious about how US politics are going since Trump's election, if you can comment something. How the people are reacting to his decisions, what people are talking about what he did, what he's going to do, or what they want him to do. Of course you don't have to focus on Trump but I want to know how US is doing since him
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well, currently nothing big has really happened. All the nuclear threats, for the most part, have been sorted out. However, there has been some news about Trump and Russian spies that I'm not really informed on (it's been out for a pretty long time though). Trumps had a pretty bad rep among the US, especially with the controversies going on. Other than that, again, nothing REALLY big.
¿?
don't need to be big things like global issues, I mean the internal politics etc.

as far as I know he has surpassed expectations since he's being mild compared with what he said he was going to do, and his external politics are going pretty fine since he managed to establish some relations that any of past presidents could or something, but I don't know anything about his internal politics and relations with America. It seems that he ended a lot of friendly relations here in our continent (I don't have any real info about that but I know what he did with Mexico and he messed up with the reconciliation with Cuba that Obama was trying to accomplish).

Can you confirm or deny some information I said above? Any additional information would be cool too

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

All of it seems correct to me, from what I've heard at least.

All in all, him being president could've been wayyy worse.
I'm pretty content with him rn, since he hasn't done anything too stupid.
¿?
oh, thank you very much Lotus it's good to have opinions from US people since I can't trust internet at all, even less from my own people

Vector Chanel!!!!!

if I haven't inflicted any rule doing this post, we are on it boiiiiissssss

@Patrick: can you re-open Vector Channel thread? Maybe some stuff we could discuss in there from now on

I really hope I'm not the only one on it by the way, right?
Last edited by Lionet; Aug 24, 2018 at 08:02 PM.

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Why must you betray us
-----
Hi instep
-----
i said hi instep >:^(
-----
HI INSTEP
Last edited by Lotus; Aug 25, 2018 at 06:04 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump