Ranking
Original Post
Need a new sig and avy
I'd like a new sig and avy combo. They should be matching. If you don't have a fairly good understanding of 40k, then this could be hard.

I'd like an Inquisition based sig (with inquisitors in the background, demons being slain, whatever) Main colors should be black red and blue. Make it look sinister. Blood and flames, for example. Filters, renders and whatnot are up to you.

Payment:
Give me a price. If its good work, then there should be no problem.
OR
You can have a place in the Unofficial Toricomic. This would be a recurring role.

~I refute the conventions of mortal existence. It is much more enjoyable to be a god.~
Lord_Inq, if you post a render, it would make everyone's job a LOT easier.
凸[◣_◢]凸 PRAISE LID 凸[◣_◢]凸 FUCK THA HATERS 凸[◣_◢]凸 PUT THIS IN YO SIG IF U DOWN 凸[◣_◢]凸

I know there's no watermarks, simply because I trust people, and hopefully trust you. If you're taking it, what price would you say?
I'm having a go at it. Will be posted directly.

Damn, you picked some tacky ass colors.
If you request a different color, I'll do it.
The sig was so bad, I don't even want to post it.
Last edited by parkermauney; Aug 7, 2007 at 02:14 AM.
凸[◣_◢]凸 PRAISE LID 凸[◣_◢]凸 FUCK THA HATERS 凸[◣_◢]凸 PUT THIS IN YO SIG IF U DOWN 凸[◣_◢]凸
Fine. Use whatever colors you think would make it awesome. I will pay up to 2500 creds. I'll wait a little longer before deciding.

Edit: Up to 4000 creds. If its awesome...
Last edited by Lord_Inquisitor; Aug 7, 2007 at 03:23 AM. Reason: price change

~I refute the conventions of mortal existence. It is much more enjoyable to be a god.~