Toribash
I got it, tell me if it's alright.

Option 1, with red mask:

Option 2, Without:

If you do like, then choose one and I'll base the avy off of it.
凸[◣_◢]凸 PRAISE LID 凸[◣_◢]凸 FUCK THA HATERS 凸[◣_◢]凸 PUT THIS IN YO SIG IF U DOWN 凸[◣_◢]凸
Lord, do you like the sig as it is, or do you want some additions made? I am happy to do so.

EDIT:
Here's another one I just made. Took a while, but I like it.

or...

Writing changed.
Last edited by crux; Aug 7, 2007 at 04:54 PM. Reason: New Signatures added...
I really like parkermauney's sig. It seems a little simple though.... At least he stuck with the Inquisition theme.
----
If you could add an [Inq] before my name, parkermauney, that would be good. As i said before, it doesn't seem right. I don't know what it is, but whatever. Will pay 3000 atm.

I'll still accept other submissions.

~I refute the conventions of mortal existence. It is much more enjoyable to be a god.~
Here it is, one with [Inq] white:

And 2, with identical text:

I will add the red mask if you prefer it.
Any other ideas/suggestions?
凸[◣_◢]凸 PRAISE LID 凸[◣_◢]凸 FUCK THA HATERS 凸[◣_◢]凸 PUT THIS IN YO SIG IF U DOWN 凸[◣_◢]凸
It looks good without the mask. Like before, try adding an inquisitorial symbol. But right now its really good.

~I refute the conventions of mortal existence. It is much more enjoyable to be a god.~
What is an inquisitorial symbol?
If you have a link, that would be great!
Try searching "Imperial Eagle" on google. Also search "ordo xenos", "ordo malleus", and "ordo hereticus." Also, i prefer the white text for the "[Inq]."

The imperial eagle fits the best, so I'm adding it.

K, one, with transparent overlay:

2, just sitting with a white border:

Need anything different/repositioned?
Last edited by parkermauney; Aug 9, 2007 at 12:20 AM.
It perfect with the overlay. Now i need an avy to go with it. I'll send you the 4000 creds when you're done.