Toribash
And now you're arguing with us in our thread about who started the other argument in our thread. Please stop.

On another topic, I kinda want to start actually playing this game again and I'd like a new mod to get good at. Any suggestions on what to start playing?
\o/
Ok I'll stop.

The mod I know is boxshu mushu.
[18:55] <Moop> congrats on the official *Moop returns to joshjoshua*
[18:55] <~Nugget> wait wht... josh you're stupid
I personally like wushu styled mods. It's a lot more exciting than Aikido grapple fights imo.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Judofrac is based mod

pendulum jumper is pretty great too
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
I personally like wushu styled mods. It's a lot more exciting than Aikido grapple fights imo.

You mean noobclap tripod?
Grapple my saggy black ass...
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag
Boxshu and ninjutsu exist. Makes tripoding hard. I dunno about noob claps. That's everywhere.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by Risk View Post
And now you're arguing with us in our thread about who started the other argument in our thread. Please stop.

On another topic, I kinda want to start actually playing this game again and I'd like a new mod to get good at. Any suggestions on what to start playing?

Play ErthTK and Lenshu with me and Cow We play almost daily now, full esports mode.
PM me with any and all questions
Originally Posted by Hattersin View Post
Play ErthTK and Lenshu with me and Cow We play almost daily now, full esports mode.

I second this statement. Lenshu is love.

Also, hi! Friendly former clannie from 2 years ago passing through.

How're you folks over here?

I do hope you remember me, Tim.
fl0w
Originally Posted by Hattersin View Post

But we will never touch abd again, too many jimmies rustled.