Ranking
Google most dominant sports team in the world and copy paste it here
I apologise for this post.
i have 3 weeks and then exams left and then i finish highschool, what the fuck lol. help
We already clocked the pp smh we level over 9000
-----
Originally Posted by imaSlayaa View Post
i have 3 weeks and then exams left and then i finish highschool, what the fuck lol. help

Are u gonna go uni or mahi?
Last edited by JoboMan; Sep 15, 2019 at 08:42 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
definitely headed to uni, gonna be at Vic in welly. planning on doing a BA in arts then following that with postgrad secondary school teaching so i don't become a starving artist lol.
Ah nice Welly is good fun I have gone down a couple times for some 21sts last year. The girls are pretty hot but there's heaps of fruity people but that might be your scene anyway so I'm sure you will meet some good friends
Rrrreeeeeeee
-----
Wake the fuck up, samurai
Last edited by T0n0mi; Sep 18, 2019 at 03:05 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
It took me ten years to find the answer to something, and I forgot about it in two seconds
Originally Posted by JoboMan View Post
Ah nice Welly is good fun I have gone down a couple times for some 21sts last year. The girls are pretty hot but there's heaps of fruity people but that might be your scene anyway so I'm sure you will meet some good friends

yeah, did some drama stuff there and with some people from there, lotta shaved heads and a lotta potheads ahahha