Toribash
Nice replays guys.

Sonny: This is pretty good for a first attempt, especially that jump to the next block that was quite nice. Keep it up and show us the finished product! ( don't give up like i do lol).

Bloodmach: That was a pretty epic replay and i honestly didn't expect that to happen judging by the opener. I'm not the best at rating madmans but this was 10/10 in my book .

As for the video i'm not sure if i can do it, ziggec is actually quite good at making vids, but he hasn't been active lately which is a pitty. If you can catch him online i'm sure he will do it, if you don't find him i guess i can give it a shot but i have no experience in this at all lol. It would probably be best for someone else to do it, think of me as a last option :P.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
Well then, I guess we all have to track down ziggec and ask him to make us a clan video. So yeah, /rf /sa ziggec whenever you're online
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
Well i might as well post some replays for the vid thingy, what kind of replays do we need though?
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
It moderately depends on the music, but in general the replays that show off the most skill would be best to showcase what the clan has to offer in the realm of in-game talent.
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
The little pack of my Best replays :3 Also some spar's later
Vortex is new . Made it yesterday :3.
Attached Files
_Sonny_Vortex.rpl (254.0 KB, 11 views)
Forza Del Destino.rpl (186.2 KB, 3 views)
Sonny Combo V1.rpl (263.5 KB, 4 views)
Free Style Sparrer
Vortex: Alright opener. The decap was nice. You should have kicked the first time instead, IMHO. The punch was meh. Nice hand throw but, position it so that you hit the ass, that's a better position to throw. Overall: 7.5/10
-----
Unfinished ATM
Attached Files
quotationfromyourreliatives.rpl (128.2 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by BloodMach; Sep 11, 2012 at 09:31 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Desperately trying to get back into TB...

-_- That was best of my replays yet . Kay, show to me you best replay where you throw you wrist to uke with dm power :3
Its hard :/
Free Style Sparrer