Toribash
Original Post
Game Keeps Crashing, v4.95
Sup

Game keeps crashing after 10 or so minutes randomly.
Isn't problem with PC

Have tried clean install and those script files in sticky'd thread.
Still crashes

Win 7, 64bit etc.

Ideas?
Hey Powelly,

Are you using standalone Toribash or the Steam version?

Regarding the stickied thread, that is not meant to fix crashes of this nature. That was to counteract a bug that popped up a few months ago. It is no longer an issue.
Originally Posted by Cheshyre View Post
Hey Powelly,

Are you using standalone Toribash or the Steam version?

Regarding the stickied thread, that is not meant to fix crashes of this nature. That was to counteract a bug that popped up a few months ago. It is no longer an issue.

Standalone version. I see.
Consider getting the Steam version, it's quite a bit more stable and will automatically update as well.

If you are unable or do not want to get that version, then wait here for another user to assist you.
Originally Posted by Cheshyre View Post
Consider getting the Steam version, it's quite a bit more stable and will automatically update as well.

If you are unable or do not want to get that version, then wait here for another user to assist you.

I'll try the steam version and see if it persists.

Thanks for your help.
-----
Bump,

Game still crashes.
Last edited by Powelly; Jun 2, 2015 at 05:19 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Powelly View Post
I'll try the steam version and see if it persists.

Thanks for your help.
-----
Bump,

Game still crashes.

Idk If I'm allowed to post here but I got the same problem. I already made a Thread but noone is answering. I use the Steam version 4.95 and it keeps crashing. I hope we get answers soon. You should try putting the settings on minimum for now, it takes longer till it crashs then. So you have more time etc
I won Clan League 2016 #DidntEvenTry
Back at it again
Sometimes using older versions work (like, 4.7) but the problem with that is that multiplayer won't work when there are alot of servers online.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=310132
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I have a similar issue with the stand alone version. After about 3 minutes after starting the game up, it will minimize itself into the task bar at the bottom of the home screen of your desk top. Reopening it literally takes the same amount of time it would be to actually start the game itself again. Which really sucks if I am in a game fighting.

Plus, about, eh... Every 30-40 minutes. The game just says "Toribash.exe has stopped working."

Any help on this?

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
I have a sort of similar reason. Recently the when I open the Escape Menu MP and Freeplay takes a long time to open, and sometimes the Standalone with simply crash altogether. Or, upon entering a server when It's my turn the game will lag, the time of the lag fluxuating. Sometimes I'll miss the first set of turnframes entirely. Sometimes it happens, other times it doesn't. Doesn't seem to be my connection being the cause of this. Any fixes or solutions?
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Mine works for about 20 minutes, then just randomly freezes and closes.

Does this on the standalone and steam version.