ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Attention to Brazilians
Several times when I was playing, I came across a problem .. Many of the people playing with me also have commented this to me.
Or whenever we enter the matches, we understand everything that is present there in the game as much of it is all in English without translation option.
I would ask, do not know if it has been asked by someone, some better way and more translation options if it is possible for us, Brazilians, Portuguese. Just a suggestion!
go after their goals
There is a french translation for the game, done byt the OFRO (official french organisation), maybe the brazilian org should contact hampa to make the portuguese translation real.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

I have mine translated in portuguese.
go into configurations>options>language>select portuguese.

it is not a good translation, but you can get what I mean
if you want a good translation you are gonna have to do it yourself like orfo did.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
But do not you think who should make these translations are the owners and administrators of the game?
go after their goals
Originally Posted by DendX View Post
But do not you think who should make these translations are the owners and administrators of the game?

French wanted a version with their language. They made it.
If we brazilians want our portuguese version aswell, let's make it.