Toribash
I made a doodle of a Seahorsedragon. BEHOLD!

You shall pass

|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Just bought these really rare bad boys. Spent 400k. Also bought really high quality feet textures (Vans Shoes)

Heads

I am just an icon livin'
Originally Posted by dengue View Post
hey again,
need to know the solely purpose of another org for artists.

This was made since gata is pretty much inactive, and with pretty high standards for an artists' art knowledge.
Headles: I'm working in a new "set", It's almost abandoned in my computer but I work on it when i can.

I'm trying to do the best that I can in for the player that is going to buy it. :{D

And I'd like to hear some of you guys opnions, if you want to.

1st Print

2nd Print

3rd Print

And I also did a free head. You might saw it somewhere.

Thread

And also, I THINK that I could teach some things that I know in Photoshop CC 2015.

Turtle: Great head set going there m8. I can't buy it but well, it's lovelly.
Last edited by zVilche; Mar 9, 2016 at 06:59 PM.
I don't play this game anymore. Message me on Discord.
[∞]
There actually is someone you could teach me :3

The Fists of your Set, on the Fingers the highlight how did you made it look so rough and metallic?
FLuxorious: Well xD, if you have any questions just ask them! I might can answer all of them.

And I dont even think that the fingers of my hand are realistic at all.

But I used some toribash hands and some google gloves as reference.

Anyways, I remake that hand almost 4 times, and the head I lost the count. But I was just trying to follow the lighting and do some folded parts of the glove ( idk ).

Ps: And metallic, I used some of the Vitiek's head as a reference ( I personally love his heads ), the style and the type of his lighting is sooo HUMMMMMMMMMM YAMMY
Last edited by zVilche; Mar 9, 2016 at 07:22 PM.
I don't play this game anymore. Message me on Discord.
[∞]
@Dengue: Yeah as Rogue said this is a orginisation made because there arent any other active ones out there.

@Turtle: Nice heads man, you selling them? <-<

@zVilche: Okay adding texture artist to your name. Looks great so far btw.
Sup nerd
zVilche you should correct/ mess around with mapping a little bit cuz it's not properly mapped and nice head texture gj.

Cries that i don't have a drawing tablet..

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Headles View Post
@zVilche, Welcome I peronally quite like the style you draw in. Could you post some textures so I can also write you down as a texture artist.

@WeeoWeeo, Welcome

@Fruitcandy I am currently working on a tutorial on the basic of gimp myself. If you think you can teach or help people out with hand drawing and sketching that would be great.

@Turtle, Welcome. Thanks for letting me use your sketch. I already made a sketch myself but I think I might replace mine as yours has much more potentiall.

@Mushashibo, Welcome I advice you aswell to check Hyunsdojo for the stick animations. Post flats of your texture in the art thread and I will be sure to take a look at it.

Woohoo i get the shortest welcome statement!

Also, it's WeooWeoo, not WeeoWeeo

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."