Toribash
Original Post
New legends September 2016 edition

7 new faces for the gold name elitist club

New current Legends

pusga
One of the most well-known Replay makers that there has ever been, known for his mastery of boomhits and his tutorial that explains them. Pusga is someone that should be looked up to when aspiring to achieve high quality in Replay making.

sir

The Russian Master and one of the highest staff around. He ran the Nabi Profile Customisation Shop and was one of the most impactful people on the toribash forum that brought it to where it is today.

leyz

Oozes class in his Singleplayer endevors and is a force to be reckoned with in Multiplayer.

Old but not forgotten

Jarmund

Ex-staff & Fraggle lover. You can thank him for the excessive Jarmundbot bans on compromised accounts, as well as for paving the way from the potato servers we used to have.

SlainVeteran
Top tier staff member, scripter, and a guru of the POV-Ray system back in the day. Also, the guy who gave us the Head Texture Converter for when TB was very particular about the files it accepted.

KamiKo
Once considered by many as one of the best players in the game.

Taek

I think the clue's in the name for what he's responsible for... Funny how you forget about people until they turn up again!

Last edited by SkulFuk; Sep 25, 2016 at 05:11 PM.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Im surprised Sir wasn't a legend already. He's done a shit ton. Now it's gonna be weird seeing pusga as a legend. Spooky shit. Good Job everyone.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
congratulations my dudes

you should totally make me a legend, and for the description, simply put: "he asked"
Grats to all who became legends
I wish I became one
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"1 tf = win" Onsola 2k16
Congrats
Wtf, Mocucha is not even a legend already D:
Last edited by Vinyl; Sep 26, 2016 at 11:38 AM.
Originally Posted by Vinyl View Post
Contrats
Wtf, Mocucha is not even a legend already D:

That's what nominating people is for...

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you