ES Recruitment Drive
hi pusga, I wanted to talk to you ingame about the football event thingy I forgot the name but you never seemed to get on when I was . But grats on getting legend anyway.
ishi - "I'm Hampa's Bitch Slappin' Hand"
I'm so proud Sparky
Pomegranates? Awful tier? Damn, pusga.

Do you have any examples of replays from a loong time ago, like around when you first started getting into them?
Last edited by Kahn; Sep 28, 2016 at 02:26 PM.

thinking that pomegranates are awful should be a bannable offense
someone ban this man, he can't keep getting away with this hate speech
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Okay so.. First: Finally you are a legend. You deserved this title (on my opinion) a long time ago
When I read you were serventeen I was like 'No way..' because, I expected you to be like, at least around your twenties
Second: I admire you dude. Like, really badly. You are on my top 5 favourite replaymakers. (Also, when you and BquadZ will make a collab? I expect a 20 dm boom, at least)
And well.. Thank you. Whenever I feel like making a replay, I watch yours a couple times (Specially rubber & glass, or Maetl)
You are awesome
P.D: Now that you are a legend, I have one more reason to call you pusgod
P.P.D: Where does the name 'pusga' comes from? Is a word? Something you made up?
''You'll never be pusga. You'd be more like eazi'' - BquadZ7550
Originally Posted by Rfifan View Post
Hi pissga

What is your favorite record you currently hold?

probably fastest uke dismemberment, because it was actually really fun to do and i was really proud of myself since the previous record had remained unbeated for like 4 years too bad we didnt have bounties back then yet

Originally Posted by Static View Post
Hi

I was wondering what is your favorite kind of replay?

ukebashing, obviously. it's not the most flexible kind of replay but it is the most fun to watch and make imo.

Originally Posted by Colors View Post
Gratz posgo

thank

Originally Posted by Stone View Post
hi pusga, I wanted to talk to you ingame about the football event thingy I forgot the name but you never seemed to get on when I was . But grats on getting legend anyway.

the Euro? i thought it was kinda weird that you were depending on me to get the results lol, you could just look it up on the internet. thanks

Originally Posted by shinitai View Post
Pomegranates? Awful tier? Damn, pusga.

Do you have any examples of replays from a loong time ago, like around when you first started getting into them?

http://forum.toribash.com/attachment...1&d=1315433884
http://forum.toribash.com/attachment...4&d=1320785316

these are both really old

Originally Posted by VoidVector View Post
Okay so.. First: Finally you are a legend. You deserved this title (on my opinion) a long time ago
When I read you were serventeen I was like 'No way..' because, I expected you to be like, at least around your twenties
Second: I admire you dude. Like, really badly. You are on my top 5 favourite replaymakers. (Also, when you and BquadZ will make a collab? I expect a 20 dm boom, at least)
And well.. Thank you. Whenever I feel like making a replay, I watch yours a couple times (Specially rubber & glass, or Maetl)
You are awesome
P.D: Now that you are a legend, I have one more reason to call you pusgod
P.P.D: Where does the name 'pusga' comes from? Is a word? Something you made up?

thanks, the name pusga is completely made up. first time i used it was probably in like runescape or neopets many years ago.

Originally Posted by Reshiss View Post
How the fucc did you DM the knees in Frenchcore Killa

carefully
what i think is really impressive is the fact that the knee dms in that replay aren't even that impressive anymore compared to the average replay now.
oh yeah
So what happened to the term madman? Is it all just ukebashing now?
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Originally Posted by Mack View Post
So what happened to the term madman? Is it all just ukebashing now?

From what I've heard, madman replays have to have 5 hits that dm. (not 5 total dismemberments, 5 hits that result in at least 1 dismemberment)