Ranking
Original Post
Community Project - Requesting ORMO member assistance
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=97989

^ This thread contains the general idea of what I plan to do for a personal project over the summer. As you can tell, it's a community project, intended to get the input of as much of the community as possible to get the most amount of information possible.

Basically, I want to compile a comprehensive analysis of the joints of the Toribash body and how they influence the movement of Tori.

And since ORMO contains some of the most talented manipulators of the Tori body, it would make me very happy to see some of you (preferably all of you :3) contribute to my project

So read the thread and, when you have the time, please prepare some information about the joints of the Toribash body. Your input is important and valuable to this endeavor.

Thank you for your attention :3
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I would gladly assist but are you sure its really needed?

Anyway, am I just going to type some info about the joints or should I prepare and write a bigass guide??
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
You don't need to write about every joint, just joints you feel like writing about. The bigass guide is what I'm going to compile out of all the information I receive.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Okay, thanks for the info. I'm starting soon
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly