Toribash
Originally Posted by CheGee View Post
Its imo big problem. New players dont train at single player and firstly login to multi. It's extremally frustrating when noob come to 140-180 distance server and CANT ATTACK FOWRWARD. (mostly win in these situations because its too far to hit while he is running back.

yes i did and i obviously read it better than you

dude if u cant hit the opponent thats your fault, if they run away sit back and let them hurt themselves or hunt them down
Originally Posted by Kai-Tiger View Post
yes i did and i obviously read it better than you

dude if u cant hit the opponent thats your fault, if they run away sit back and let them hurt themselves or hunt them down

And your problem with training being

If you had half a mind, you'd realize after awhile that it gets extremely boring to see the person you're fighting against, shoot off in the air into the opisite direction, without letting you get a single hit in or vis-virsa.

It usually ends up in draws, and if there's two n00bs, the same people keep fighting over and over again...
I'm not insane... just a sane person in an insane world!
*sigh*
1. Learn english, you sound like a complete and utter retard.
2. If you can't hit your opponents, that is your problem, don't blame it on them.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.

Indeed, they are going to learn to not randomly fly away by actually fighting ppl and if you were smart you would take the advantage to practice chasing opponents.

if you ask me this is a poor excuse to get bad players out of the game so you guys can have more turns.
so maybe sth like.

My idea but player dont have to pass it
But if player do it he will recive extra 100 toricredits.

Hmm ?
its a good idea, but if this ever happens, it should be made only for like white belts, unranked
so your suggesting that noobs should get an advantege over the people who payed for the game. I think not.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
From a looong time ago:
[21:56]<Blam>ManBreakfast: Frunk wants to know why you banned him from IRC
[21:56]<ManBreakfast>oh, fuck
[21:56]=-=Mode #toribash -b Frunk!*Frankie'sip by ManBreakfast
it should be for all players. Every1 should have chance to gain extra tc. 100 its not a lot and for players who are playing only for fun without paying is alot
It could be pretty cool, but it's quite unnecessary in my opinion.
~What word begins with p and ends in orn? Popcorn!~
Originally Posted by Splunker
...i cant just sit and watch the clan i made and payed for just die in my face it hurts...