Toribash
Originally Posted by SlipAnc View Post
I wanna watch the world god only knows but i cant find a torrent with enough seeds to download it.

Do you guys have one or could you help me find one?

http://bakabt.me/browse.php?q=the+world+god+only+knows

Go wild.

Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
Stop! Now!
Do your self a favour, lay off the Anime till you read the manga, the manga is much much more interesting :P
And if you watch the anime your gonna spoil the awesomeness you could of gotten from the Manga

The anime's just as good as the manga.

Also, you don't get to hear DAT SHIORI when you read the manga.
Last edited by up2u; Jan 6, 2012 at 06:58 AM.
Originally Posted by up2u View Post
http://bakabt.me/browse.php?q=the+world+god+only+knows

Go wild.

The anime's just as good as the manga.

Also, you don't get to hear DAT SHIORI when you read the manga.

Strongly Disagree, theres a Magic to the Manga :P
Strongly Disagree, theres a Magic to the Manga :P

The only real reason the manga is better than the anime is because the manga is further on, and still going (not that that's a reason). That said, the story does get very interesting, and a bit convoluted.
[19:32] <@darilu-kun> tori = furry, bash = pride
Originally Posted by Kyou-kun View Post
The only real reason the manga is better than the anime is because the manga is further on, and still going (not that that's a reason). That said, the story does get very interesting, and a bit convoluted.

Yeah, and no :P
The anime does get kinda confusing if you haven't read the manga :P
And Manga always has that magic :P
You imagine the way the characters speak, and the colour of their hair and what not :P
Stop! Now!
Do your self a favour, lay off the Anime till you read the manga, the manga is much much more interesting :P
And if you watch the anime your gonna spoil the awesomeness you could of gotten from the Manga

my ma won't let me get manga So I go to anime. Apperantly watching anime isn't harmful and manga is >:O ITS NOT FAIR!
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
Well whatever you do, don't watch english dubbed.

The voice actors are terrible half the time.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
im sorry for the inactivity,and i maybe get inactivity again because i go back to school
~[Indonizer][RMO]~
I dont read manga, yet I have watched shittons of anime.

I dont think manga is necessary to watch anime.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

I agree and disagree with slip. If I've already started on an anime I don't usually attempt to pick/find a manga on it. If I haven't I'll be more tempted to go look for the manga....... -opens mouth to talk but closes it- ......... I suppose a good example of this was rosario+vampire. They said the manga was better then the show but I never made the effort to go find the manga since I watched season 1 and 2. As for dubs. If I watched something in english first. I stick with english, same goes for japanese. I did however lulz at the ouran highschool thing where the guy who played edward elric in the english version of FMA, plays the blond guy up there. However I like the original for OHSHC. I like both english and japanese for FMA. I like english better since I'm not paying attenion to the subtitles every four seconds.
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
Originally Posted by Agentmax View Post
my ma won't let me get manga So I go to anime. Apperantly watching anime isn't harmful and manga is >:O ITS NOT FAIR!

If you can't buy real manga, you can just read them on the internet.

Although I prefer buying real ones.
Rappunk said I need to put him on my sig :P
"So what if I lied? At least I'm honest about it."