ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
A thought on marijuana
I would like to hear if there is anyone here who opposes the use of marijuana, and has legitimate backup for their claim. I know we have some bros in here who have pretty broad vocabulary, I want to see it used in bashing marijuana. If you support its use, feel free to post, but not too much. I would rather this be a marijuana defensive debate, than a OMG SMOKE POT ITS GOOD type of thing. In other words, keep it a bit mature.
Last edited by jxc1013; Mar 16, 2011 at 04:45 AM.
Thanks.
My neighbor's mom's boyfriend smoked marijuana and he had alot of time on his hands. He would always get in a fight with his girlfriend. One day I came back to their house to hang out with my neighbor, and it turns out his mom's boyfriend left a long time ago. I personally think this problem had to do with him smoking marijuana.
I oppose smoking it.
'°o[Ethr♥][My Music][B.A.W.S.]o°'
#Team@#w#@
Pot pretty much cause's as much damage as ciggerates do, why you would smoke anything is beyond me imo.

However, as for legality, I don't really give a sh- Pot is pot, you like it, great. you don't awesome, but really I don't think a debate is necessary.
My seniority means you should probably just agree with everything I say
Yet, smoking is legal. Smoking stimulates your mind and can stable some ones mood.
Originally Posted by jxc1013 View Post
I would like to hear if there is anyone here who opposes the use of marijuana, and has legitimate backup for their claim. I know we have some bros in here who have pretty broad vocabulary, I want to see it used in bashing marijuana. If you support its use, feel free to post, but not too much. I would rather this be a marijuana defensive debate

This is a discussion board. Not an "agree with me" board. It's a two or more sided debate. Anyone can post their opinion, not just on side of it.

Originally Posted by jxc1013
than a OMG SMOKE POT ITS GOOD type of thing. In other words, keep it a bit mature.

Those are the basic rules of this board, you don't have to re-state them.

In my view, whether or not someone smokes it is at their discretion. You know the side effects, you take the risk that they happen. The only thing that should be illegal is something that damages another life form, and in this case, I cannot see who is hurt besides the user.
Last edited by box; Mar 10, 2011 at 04:58 AM.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Originally Posted by box View Post
Anyway, in my opinion, of course it should be illegal. It's a drug, one with very negative side effects. Sure not all of the side effects are lethal, but marijuana CAN cause lung cancer. Anything that is consumable, having negative side effects for you or others, should be unlawful.

Hopefully people won't take that to the extreme, but I wouldn't wait for it.

Anyway, I'm not quite sure what we are arguing? That pot is good?
well it's not, that's proven.

Or that it should be legal?
well ok, but people will smoke it anyway, whether it's legal or not.
My seniority means you should probably just agree with everything I say
Smoking anything can be harmful to your lungs, though marijuana doesn't really damage them much, even when laced with carcinogens (rare and would not be FDA approved).

The only serious health risk is neurological damage caused by years of continued use.

Far less dangerous than cigarettes.
Buy TC for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=240345
Buy VIP and Toriprime for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=237249

Hey look more than two lines.
what bored said, it's less harmful than alcohol even. granted you won't remember anything while smoking it and it is extremely psychologically addictive, but hey at least you won't get cancer.
A certain recluse, I know not who, once said that no bonds attached him to this life, and the only thing he would regret leaving was the sky.
Studies show that not only does smoking marijuana stimulate braincell growth
It also prevents mouth,brain,and lung cancer.

Multiple studies have also shown that a section of our brain is wired to react to marijuana.

Definitely less harmful than a cig.
Ishi4admin Wh-ORMO
Originally Posted by ivolt View Post
Pot pretty much cause's as much damage as ciggerates do, why you would smoke anything is beyond me imo.

However, as for legality, I don't really give a sh- Pot is pot, you like it, great. you don't awesome, but really I don't think a debate is necessary.

it is nothing like ciggerates i dont smoke weed but it is a proven fact that ciggerates are deadly and marrajuana has killed any1 by smoking it unless you know they or something kills them