Ranking
I oppose marijuana because I would not like my employee come to work stoned.
Purity Of Essence
one shot of tequila does as much brain damage as 8 joints.when you inhale weed only 2% of the "smoke" is left in your lungs. cigarettes leave 45% of tar n' shit.weed calms people down.you hear about people being stabbed because of over alcohol consumption.the only time that anyone smoking weed would be stabbed is if they fell on a butter knife while making a PB&J. alcohol has claimed so many victims over the years,the only deaths that weed has really ever caused is due to it being illegal(under ground dealers,green houses etc.) alcohol should be illegal,weed should be legal with state tax.that way states can pay off some of their debt and help people who need it
Inactive Due to RL Issues.
But I still love [l]. I also love you.
Originally Posted by supastveo View Post
Studies show that not only does smoking marijuana stimulate braincell growth
It also prevents mouth,brain,and lung cancer.

Those studies are among many others that have concluded that marijuana has nil effect or increases the chances of cancer.

Im my opinion smoking marijuana should be illegal.
I have been a witness to the effects it has on common sense and proper judgement, the actions witnessed could have resulted in fatal injuries. Marijuana can also cause longterm physcological problems including but not limited to schizophrenia and paranoia.
Need a texture? Check out Head Shop of Chaos
Originally Posted by Jimbobwe View Post
what bored said, it's less harmful than alcohol even. granted you won't remember anything while smoking it and it is extremely psychologically addictive, but hey at least you won't get cancer.

I'm a pretty heavy marijuana smoker, and I remember everything when I'm high, and I'm not addicted to it at all, I don't think that addiction is even possible with marijuana. And yes, it's a lot less harmful than alcohol or any other drug.
Discord:Kasey#8099
Big genital guy hmu ladies
Originally Posted by Sup3ri0r View Post
Those studies are among many others that have concluded that marijuana has nil effect or increases the chances of cancer.

Im my opinion smoking marijuana should be illegal.
I have been a witness to the effects it has on common sense and proper judgement, the actions witnessed could have resulted in fatal injuries. Marijuana can also cause longterm physcological problems including but not limited to schizophrenia and paranoia.

Not everyone is obnoxious and downright stupid when under the influence of marijuana
I have been smoking for multiple years and my sanity has not changed a single bit.
But I can respect your opinion.
Ishi4admin Wh-ORMO
Originally Posted by supastveo View Post
Not everyone is obnoxious and downright stupid when under the influence of marijuana.

Yes the group of people who were being dangerous are tossers at the best of times, and I do know many other pot smokers who do just sit there grinning.
But in saying this, all it takes is one person before it becomes a danger to the community, and laws against the smoking of marijuana are in place as a precaution.

Saying that everyone is dangerous on pot is stupid and ignorant, what I am stating is that anyone can be.
Need a texture? Check out Head Shop of Chaos
If you smoke weed and you dont have a reason, like if you have ads, blackgoma, or your blind its good for you then. If u have no reasons apart from the ones above its bad for you. It gives you brain damage, drives you crazy, and makes you mad and stupid, it gives you lung cancer, it eats away at your brain cord and it smells bad. it should be illegal.
-----
weed is illegal in my country canada.
Last edited by MasterGabe; Mar 10, 2011 at 10:03 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by ivolt View Post
Pot pretty much cause's as much damage as ciggerates do, why you would smoke anything is beyond me imo.

thats bull, with smoking only the lung tissue gets attacked. with marijuana the brain tissue gets attacked aswell when you smoke it on a regular basis.

also, im completly against smoking pot. i have a half brother wich is addicted to it yet he claims he isnt, and he even broke the marriage between his uncle and his aunt at wich he is living.
i think its ok to smoke weed a little the first time i got stoned i wound up hiding in a cupborad in our shed having a panic attack lol
my only other bad experience is when i had sum hectic shit im pretty surre it was laced i wound uo having hallucinations and stuck in a bathroom for 3 days i kept passing out and hearing people screaming my name and i tried to kill myself by running into a wall and then randomly i woke up and was fine i havnt smoked since

i think the lesson learned is have it when ur around other people NEVER EVER smoke alone
Playing Toribash Again! Old friends feel free to pm me, or new friends ;).
[OLDA][EXTREME]
I support the the legalising of cannabis, Its less life threatering then tobbacco and drinking together.no one has died from cannabis on record ever so if cannabis is gona be illegal tobbacco should to.