ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by ivolt View Post
Pot pretty much cause's as much damage as ciggerates do, why you would smoke anything is beyond me imo.

However, as for legality, I don't really give a sh- Pot is pot, you like it, great. you don't awesome, but really I don't think a debate is necessary.

No. Cigs are FULL of tar, and extremely unhealthy. You can also smoke like a pack a day of cigs, but after a joint, you get high. That high lasts for a little bit. The only reason Pot/Hemp is illegal is because nylon companies though they would go out of business because of it.
Last edited by qq5ben; Mar 10, 2011 at 03:05 PM.
Personally, i would never do it. I have nothing against those that do, some of my best friends i know smoke it, but the thing that always puts me off is the fact that it effects everyone differently and that there is no way of knowing how it may affect you. And in addition to this i have a fear of not being in control of my own body, mock me if you like, but i have never been drunk for this reason, i will have a few beers or something, just enough to make the night enjoyable but i physically cannot bring myself to 'lose my inhibitions'. i can assume, althought never offered, that i would turn down weed on that basis.
Also there has been studies to show that there is a corrolation between the use of weed and psykosis (or something of the likes). something else that has always made me kinda steer clear.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
@Erth: Well weed isn't really like that though. Its not like being drunk where your straight up retarded for a while. Weed just makes you happy. I did weed with some friends, and we just sat around laughing at the worst jokes ever. Then we probably gained like a pound from all the food we ate afterwards, but thats ok.
I started drinking often when I started 2nd year high-school, 1999/2000
I smoked my first joint when I was 4th year thru high school, 2001/02,
I started smoking cigarettes in 3rd year of university 2005/06, thats when I started smoking weed on a regular basis too.

I have nothing against any of these, nor do I think they should be banned, that only creates a big black market for them and that is far worse.

The only thing I regularly consume now is alcohol, in the form of a couple of beers a day and maybe a bottle of some spirit per week or two. I stopped smoking cigarettes, but ever so often look forward to smoking a joint with friends.

I don't know why I wrote all this, I guess to introduce u to my expertise in this field xD. Anyway my opinion is as follows:
weed is as unhealthy as tobacco, that means to be in the same risk population as tobacco smokers u would need to smoke 20 or more unshared joints a day. Pretty much no weed smoker does that. So the risk is far less.
weed has a drawback, at least for me, and that is a sort of apathy u get in to if u smoke it regularly, I lose all ambition if I smoke weed the whole day, every day for a prolonged period of time. Probably it does not affect all people like this, but this is true for most people I know. The addiction it worms is just a sort of a mental addiction, in the form: I like it why wouldn't I smoke it.

Take it in moderation, and u are safe, goes the same for anything really.
Alcohol is ok too, if u can manage to drink it in doses that make u feel better, but most of the people have no limit, and prefer to lose control, vomit and feel bad the next day.
Cigars are by far the worse, they get u addicted, smelly, u pay for them daily, they are unhealthy. They give u back nothing! that the biggest draw back for me. Nothing!

So that's all I got to say about this
wishful eyes deceive me
big words missuse!
i smoke 2 or 3 joints at day!
1º i love the taste.
2º i love the effect
3º it doesnt hurt my brain..
4º removed my default hate.

those 4 points are powerfull than why we should dont smoke it.
thats my opinion.
Originally Posted by Sup3ri0r View Post
Yes the group of people who were being dangerous are tossers at the best of times, and I do know many other pot smokers who do just sit there grinning.
But in saying this, all it takes is one person before it becomes a danger to the community, and laws against the smoking of marijuana are in place as a precaution.

Saying that everyone is dangerous on pot is stupid and ignorant, what I am stating is that anyone can be.

Right, the violence caused by one crazy douchebag while stoned is much worse than all the violence perpetuated by drug cartels: killing thousands of Mexican and American citizens, including police and border guards.

Somehow I am not convinced.

The "it prevents cancer" is an equally ridiculous argument, it helps and treats very few medical conditions. It CAN however be used as a treatment for anorexia, simply because it makes you hungrier. http://www.cannabismd.net/anorexia/
Last edited by Boredpayne; Mar 10, 2011 at 05:14 PM.
Buy TC for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=240345
Buy VIP and Toriprime for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=237249

Hey look more than two lines.
Hey everyone, back up your statements with research. No more posts like "it causes cancer", "it prevents cancer", or any other blunt statements without proof.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
i dont know if you guys heard about a program that come out these days, its called IDoser, you choose a drug, and you just close your eyes while you hear a sound for a while. depends on the drug that you choose, but about marijuana it can take 30 mins. but the program its just to feel the sensation of how would you feel after smoking that.
:^)
Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
blunt statements

hahahahahaahaahahahaha

Boredpayne Moderated Message:
Infracted, spam/useless etc., contribute to the discussion.
Last edited by Boredpayne; Mar 10, 2011 at 06:29 PM.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Personally i dont think weed is good.

But i dont care if it gets legit, it changes nothing to me.

Boredpayne Moderated Message:
Unfounded and useless opinion, contribute to the discussion. Warned.
Last edited by Boredpayne; Mar 10, 2011 at 07:40 PM.