ES Recruitment Drive
usertitolo should be fixed for now.

(admins can fix it now)
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
I rehosted it for now on imgur, now we're just waiting for them to manually swap each user.
I wanna be added to that list lol
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
http://forum.toribash.com/clan.php?clanid=14

(Should be self explanatory...)
But not all of fl0w had the usertitle to begin with, now if they were to give it tomall of the currnt members that would be very nice.
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
Well I had the usertitle since day one, was out of the clan some years but still had the fl0w usertitle... and now its gone...
I suffer in pain
Enjoint life
smog is re-uploading it, don't worry
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
alrdy done, http://i.imgur.com/v9GukuE.png will have to do for now.

For those wondering, clan members will have titles replaced first, other users will have to contact admins to have their replaced unless someone can construct a list of members who obtained the user title and has since moved on from fl0w. (xhiba, imapirate?)

EDIT; and no, I do not think members who were not around @ the time of the award will obtain it. Pretty sure it's a once upon a time these fl0w members won this.

EDIT; also im not high enough rank within the clan to have access to some of the hidden data features. would be nice if someone of apr rank could extract a list of members who have left since the usertitle were won.
Last edited by Smogard49; Apr 6, 2017 at 10:19 AM.