Ranking
Join the discord server more often William,its way easier to get anyone to play there and you will also see if someone is online.

And make sure to join the wushuevent :

https://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=637462
ya it's probably just timing Will, our activity stats are quite high atm, if you want someone in clan to play with just @members on disc. We're actually 5th ranked clan atm lol, tho i think that has more to do with wars? Not sure.

As far as the virus, I just hope people survive financially, america's response has been very poor. the orange administration turned down the working test that the WHO offered USA, to develop a test that didn't work in the end haha. So lots of under-reporting in the US now. Either way I live somewhere rural and no one has it here yet (that we know of), but our supermarkets got wiped clean too. People are crazy. I'm lucky my family already bought huge cases of toilet paper as a normal thing for convenience, before all of this went down.
Originally Posted by Kane View Post
Join the discord server more often William,its way easier to get anyone to play there and you will also see if someone is online.

And make sure to join the wushuevent :

https://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=637462

I don't have tccc
Your messed up world enthrills me
Originally Posted by William View Post
So nice of you.

all good man just 1k

Originally Posted by Deiimosjw View Post
How's the quarantine treating you boys?

feeling like a 21st century schizoid man!
Originally Posted by Deiimosjw View Post
How's the quarantine treating you boys?

would you like to know how the speakers in the grocery store treats me
fallout 5
Enjoint life
Yeah, I have this sensation that people will start to pick up on old hobbies like fishing, hunting or gardening (myself included), do something useful with the isolation shit.
On the bright side,i'm happy i dont get paranoid and sht I kinda like how things slowed down
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals