Ranking
Re: a weird dream i had last night
I had one where all the creatures in Doom 3 got loose and they where killing ppl violently (and yes,i know i'm 10 and I play doom 3.So I must be a boy who is not afraid!lol)but they just worshipped me.lol
Well... this is my funny dream I had a dream that an evil bunny was trying to kill me....and then Micheal jackson came and ummm.....took it away to his umm....place....if you get my drift... and then different animals kept attacking me and micheal jackson wa keep coming taking them away....Then finally a little boy tried to kill me... and mecheal jackson
came and took him rather quick!

Hi
lol...I once had this strange dream:
I was in hell, tied up, and suddenly a lich and a ghoul came to kill me... (I think I played too much Warcraft 3)
What's strange is that I could manage to block every attack
Originally Posted by skinnydude908
Well... this is my funny dream I had a dream that an evil bunny was trying to kill me....and then Micheal jackson came and ummm.....took it away to his umm....place....if you get my drift... and then different animals kept attacking me and micheal jackson wa keep coming taking them away....Then finally a little boy tried to kill me... and mecheal jackson

LOL LOL LOL
This is my story..... and your not part of it
Originally Posted by ragoo

LOL LOL LOL

Good...think i woke up because i saw him micheal jackson coming back for me....
Hi

LOL LOL LOL

Lol. Oh my god man, that is so funny! By the way, you think weird.

I've been sentenced to life in a rich white banker's scrotal sac!
Originally Posted by stuntman021

LOL LOL LOL

Lol. Oh my god man, that is so funny! By the way, you think weird.

Ummm..... why didnt you post any thing

Edit: never mind i see it is in the quote box.

Yea...sometimes i do....
Hi