Toribash
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
The last 4 posts have confused me so much
How did you guys go for talking about Abd to rkmma to how excuses make you bad?
Wtf is happening, this is so non-linear, so random

Nah, first post in half was about ''cheap'' moves, so i answered to this part only ; )
Well, as aikidobigdojo was created cuz of lifts in small aikido dojo, rkmma was created cuz of runners in lenshu(lenshu has so big ring if you don't know). But there shovels in aikido, kicklifts in abd, running in lenshu, pushing in rkmma. Every mod has easy ways to win. So if you want beauty and improving play with your friends. I don't understand why you suggest it for clan wars.
My zoo:Vog-dog,kat-cat,Matt76-brother,tman-tbitch,iRookie-lesbian,RKG-erky,brigada-bitch-X.
Well it works the same way in every game
asians create mate then meta get too stronk so they need to create counter meta
and the circle of life and gayanalsex spin again
Also abd is good cuz it has many ways to win .
Dismembering and DQing dm'd part (kicks, decap openers , wrist breaking openers, knee kicks)
throwing opponent out of dojo (kicklifts, shovels, suplexes)
Force DQ. And now most useful thing for it is inside grab which don't allow your opponent to extend elbow fully.
My zoo:Vog-dog,kat-cat,Matt76-brother,tman-tbitch,iRookie-lesbian,RKG-erky,brigada-bitch-X.
"ABD is good" one of the worst statements I have heard. There is no such thing as fairplay in ABD, it is a mod where you do anything you can to win, that is the only part I like about it. Other than that it is very boring, same style for every game. Lift - Tripod or Hold back - Suplex or just straight to Tripod.
Spiritwrestling is much better... sorta, if damage was removed from it all toghether then it would be brilliant, right now it is just wait for your opponent to do 1 point of self damage, then just point hold.
The problem is, is that all of a sudden it is ok to use these cheap moves.

I remember when hardly anyone played like this, now I see every competitive player use it.

It's mainstream to shit play now and to be honest it has ruined the game in my opinion.

You can play with out lifting or shoveling or headbutting or kicklifting but everybody does cause all of a sudden it's socially acceptable.

This new generation has really ruined the game and it makes me sad.
Erm Mbooz hate to be rude but uh, you joined this month, and you're part of "this new generation".
But I see nothing wrong with shovels/lifts/snapkicks/pushes, If there is a counter to something, dont complain about it.
And I don't know, try a different mod? if you don't want to try lrn2counter try learn a different mod.
I actually joined in 09.

You see nothing wrong because you joined when this shit epidemic started.

Sorry for being old fashioned but I like games with people of equal skill. Not playing just to counter a stupid shovel every game. It gets boring.

Its not that I can't counter its that I hate having to do it so often. Where before you could have a good game with other people with out having to worry if they are going to lift or shovel.

2012s WC between daxx and kristis was so pathetic and sense then it has only gotten worse.
I agree with mboze, any decent player should know how to counter a shovel, headbutt, or block a kick but what's the fun in having to do it every single game. That's why I prefer mods like rkmma where you actually need skill to win instead of lifting.
Don't Be Racist
rk-mma? people could just push you out.

In every mod, people do cheap things to win. You gotta learn a way on how to counter those cheap moves, Git Good.
Last edited by Karstnator; Aug 24, 2014 at 02:05 PM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER