Ranking
I played this game, and definitely recommend it to people who played TF2 or just having fun without having to worry about stats as it doesn't have a K.D ratio. If you like your standard fps you shouold play Soldier 77 as he is pretty basic and the character I mainly use
(AwS)(Mythical)(li)[e](Enf)(SYS)(Koi)
You can figure out k/d pretty easily through the stats page, it also keeps track of a bunch of other stats, such as most and average damage, most and average healing, most and average eliminations, most and average solo kills, etc

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
Originally Posted by Divine View Post
You can figure out k/d pretty easily through the stats page, it also keeps track of a bunch of other stats, such as most and average damage, most and average healing, most and average eliminations, most and average solo kills, etc

I think he means your team mates can't see your kda during the game

so you won't be flamed as hard if you're feeding and it creates a more relaxed environment where people can focus on their own game rather than blaming others.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by MrJingles View Post
so you won't be flamed as hard if you're feeding and it creates a more relaxed environment where people can focus on their own game rather than blaming others.

about that...
however if you're talking about quick play then yeah. not comp though.
Modo Bestia
still not as bad as csgo so that's good enough for me
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
This game is like stats central for me, CS doesn't have much career stats. But in OW it's like "omfg i dropped from top 1% kdr/kills/damage down to 3% wtf" or "I dropped from top 10% hero rating down to 27% I think I need to stop playing" etc. Especially seeing your win rate drop from 70% to 55% or whatever sucks.

Originally Posted by fireless View Post
I saw the Genji nerf coming so many people said he has been OP for too long.

Nah his win rate is not even in the top 50% of heroes in comp (and less than 1% difference from both Tracer and Reaper), and in tournaments he is equal pick to Tracer and Reaper.

I dunno why people have the impression that he is OP, maybe because if the enemy team is steamrolling you the Genji will have an easy time picking apart your back line, and will likely get potg (even though his damage is low an ulti is much more likely to be potg than a non-ulti kill streak).

Genji, Tracer and Reaper are the most balanced heroes in current patch, it's so weird to mess with that balance. Especially by nerfing Genji's ability to move around the map (unrelated to combat) and making him more punishing to play (as if he wasn't already knife edge).

PTR shadder, seagull, etc, are all playing Genji as offense instead of flanker, rip, what a pointless hero.
Last edited by wibblefox; Aug 20, 2016 at 06:27 AM.
If you have minions in your avy or sig DO NOT REPLY TO MY POSTS
ugh, Summer Games ends tomorrow and i still haven't gotten either of the Tracer skins :c
and i've opened almost 30 boxes :cc
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Okay, I just got this game, my name is royal#12673 add me if you want to play

So far Mccree is my go to, he's pretty cool and stuff.