Ranking
Original Post
A Thread About the Toribash Actualy Players
Today I saw something I never thought I would see, Ive seen a player woning a duel of me, then Ive added the ammount that I own of him to dp and told him that I will pay him, then him said "No, pay me normally'' then him taked the decapprize with other account...

Him have done all this shit for just 500 tcs, I am really deceptioned with this kind of players, tuesday I get banned by a soooo old loan that Ive paid but... How can I proof that Ive paid that? yeah I cant.

After that I am thinking how the Toribash Comunnity as changed since 2013, in 2013 we haved nice peoples, with good intentions and they dont just try to fuck you by nothing, now we got peoples that just try to get all you have and ban you without reason, I am just a player fighting with other players for items and tcs? Toribash is more than that...

Please no stupid quotes.
Last edited by Idealization; May 14, 2016 at 04:22 AM.
Originally Posted by Idealization View Post
Today I saw something I never thought I would see, Ive seen a player woning a duel of me, then Ive added the ammount that I own of him to dp and told him that I will pay him, then him said "No, pay me normally'' then him taked the decapprize with other account...

i don't really understand what you're saying
you lost a duel against someone and you decided to add the amount of tc u were dueling to the dp? wtf

Originally Posted by Idealization View Post
Him have done all this shit for just 500 tcs, I am really deceptioned with this kind of players, tuesday I get banned by a soooo old loan that Ive paid but... How can I proof that Ive paid that? yeah I cant.

yes you can lol
check transaction history
Originally Posted by qma View Post
you could always go in the transaction history to prove it

Originally Posted by GODtunadao View Post
i don't really understand what you're saying
you lost a duel against someone and you decided to add the amount of tc u were dueling to the dp? wtf

yes you can lol
check transaction history

Its not like you can do it, because you can show it but will someone believe that was the payment?