people playing: 177, servers online: 56, games played: 138,835,839 Top Player: N3WB

Toribash Community » Help » Beginner Sanctuary » Introduce yourself
Register FAQ General Rules Community
Closed Thread
Old Dec 2, 2017   #1
4th Dan Black Belt

Came Back to Toribash!
Hey, I'm back in to Toribash after a long time. I know I'm nowhere near being new but it's a chance to reintroduce myself and see who remembers me. I quit Toribash because of the forced Username change by the admins. I could't handle being called damn "Buck_Turgidson." I mean, come on admins. Well, anyway glad to be back and hopefully I could get my username changed in the future.
Keeper of The Abyss. Fall in, I dare you.
Old Dec 2, 2017   #2
9th Dan Black Belt
Clan: Adventure

Heya there! Welcome back to the community, it's awesome to see some old members around. Maybe some of us will be nice enough to sponsor some namechange tc. ;)

Anyhow make sure to re-familiarize yourself with the rules of each board and such.
I'm Help Squad, and Event Squad, have questions or want to send me an application PM me.
[10:28 PM] Tabby: XD
Old Dec 2, 2017   #3
Whatever floats your goat
10th Dan Black Belt
Clan: Evil

Hey Buck,
Good to see you come back after all these years. One way to really jump back into the community is to join a clan. You can view the clan discussion board by clicking [here].

- Goat

Item Forgerer
Help Squad
[Evil] want YOU! Click here!
Closed Thread